Let's be real about Durant....

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
I was being sarcastic. Mocking the people who are are scared to hold Durant accountable but want to kill Westbrook for naturally being the lead dog.

Shouldn't the lead dog be getting killed for them getting dominated two straight games? :ld: You can't give Russ all these props and say he's the man and got all this heart and he's the best PG and so forth when they win and then wanna hold Durant accountable when they get bent over.

The most telling comment of the entire postseason is Durant suggesting that he should bring the ball up if he wants more shots after they lost a game against Memphis. I was like :wtf:, :dahell:, :what:. On the one hand he has to demand the ball but on the other he's the best scorer in the game...he shouldn't have to demand the fukking ball! :mindblown: If you have to be told "Hey maybe you should pass the ball to KD" then I have to call your bball IQ into question. I don't think they should get rid of Russ I think they should take him off the ball. He's not a PG, so stop trying to fit a square peg in a round hole and let him be him. Bring in a vet, Andre Miller type, to run the offense and have Russ and KD on the wings giving teams fits.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Shouldn't the lead dog be getting killed for them getting dominated two straight games? :ld: You can't give Russ all these props and say he's the man and got all this heart and he's the best PG and so forth when they win and then wanna hold Durant accountable when they get bent over.

The most telling comment of the entire postseason is Durant suggesting that he should bring the ball up if he wants more shots after they lost a game against Memphis. I was like :wtf:, :dahell:, :what:. On the one hand he has to demand the ball but on the other he's the best scorer in the game...he shouldn't have to demand the fukking ball! :mindblown: If you have to be told "Hey maybe you should pass the ball to KD" then I have to call your bball IQ into question. I don't think they should get rid of Russ I think they should take him off the ball. He's not a PG, so stop trying to fit a square peg in a round hole and let him be him. Bring in a vet, Andre Miller type, to run the offense and have Russ and KD on the wings giving teams fits.
Westbrook is always being held accountable! You never see Durant getting criticized like Westbrook does.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Westbrook is always being held accountable! You never see Durant getting criticized like Westbrook does.

Breh nobody is discussing Russ' legacy after each game. He wasnt Mr. Unreliable despite going 0-overtime. Lead dogs are supposed to take the heat so if what you say is true (which its not) thats how it should be right? :ld:

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh nobody is discussing Russ' legacy after each game. He wasnt Mr. Unreliable despite going 0-overtime. Lead dogs are supposed to take the heat so if what you say is true (which its not) thats how it should be right? :ld:

With great power comes great responsibility. Spider-Man's uncle was tryna let ya'll know what the deal is. Russ isn't Spider-Man on that team. KD is.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With great power comes great responsibility. Spider-Man's uncle was tryna let ya'll know what the deal is. Russ isn't Spider-Man on that team. KD is.

nikkas wanna have it both ways. They want KD to take all the heat for the L's and they wanna say Russ is the man. :camby:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A column writer called Durant unreliable and everybody stood up for Durant. They gave Durant the last shot(which I disagree with) he miss and the media had his back. If that was Westbrook he'd be held accountable for it

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A column writer called Durant unreliable and everybody stood up for Durant. They gave Durant the last shot(which I disagree with) he miss and the media had his back. If that was Westbrook he'd be held accountable for it

So you just gonna ignore the question I have phrased like 4 different ways huh? :heh:

If you are gonna sit here and tell me Durant hasn't been catching it all postseason then I don't know what to tell you. :yeshrug:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Who is this magical pass first PG that they are gonna get that will bring them a ring?

Does this nikka even exist?

I mean, pretty much any point guard who is looking to pass before he is looking to shoot...

unrealistically, somebody like Rondo or Dragic, who is going to get in the lane and then look to pass before they look to shoot...

realistically but a stretch...someone like rubio would do wonders for this team...

The real question is...are we sure that Sabo can even play off the ball? Can he be a catch it and go or catch it and shoot guy? He pounds the rock a lot himself...

Looking at these last two games...I have really come to question...is all of this REALLY Scott Brooks fault...or...are Durant and Sabo just great players with low basketball IQ's...and they don't run an offense cause they CAN'T run an offense...

Probably needs it's own thread...but look at Harden...left OKC two years ago...and still can only shoot 3's, iso run into the lane, and flop...dudes repertoire of moves has not advanced at all...

KD and Sabo do some of the dumbest things I've seen players do on a basketball court...stuff like Westbrook shooting a 30 foot 3 with 19 seconds left on the shot clock outside of a 2 for 1 situation isn't bad coaching by Brooks...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great scorer who doesnt dominate a game if he isnt scoring

New generation George Gervin

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Said this nikka peaked 3 years ago at 23.....yall thought I was crazy :mjlol:

Just curious, who still thinks this nikka is gonna get that much better as he gets older?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Just curious, who still thinks this nikka is gonna get that much better as he gets older?

He was the best player in the league last year and in the 20+ games he played he was the best player in the league until he went out :francis:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:dahell: breh you are. Why would you up this? You caught an obvious L:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
OKC really doesn't need a pass first PG. Westbrook is fine. Complete myth that he hurts Durant who allows him to take control of he offense especially when he gets denied the ball

& KD can get better if he cleans up the turnovers, plays stronger off ball, gives consistant effort defensively and puts together a dominant postseason