Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
CWokabQUkAAoy2b.png

images

images

0945844429894ab7116bb1ee066e0e64.jpg

Pause on that shyt :dame:

shyt ain’t DMV :dame:

shyt ain’t Harlem :dame:

shyt ain’t Bmore :dame:

shyt ain’t Philly :dame:

shyt ain’t Beast Coast :dame:

shyt ain’t the moves :dame:

ATL too busy to hate so guess they figured might as well just turn the other cheek and open up about it :dame:

Bama ass nikkas :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm suspicious of anybody saying their city "created" a certain fashion trend. I'll give it to NY for starting Timbs. All of the NY Timbs jokes are around for a reason. The Air Force I was a conjoint effort of Harlem and Baltimore. Harlem made them hot and Baltimore brought back the first retros in 85'.

But some shyt is just ridiculous. The way some of y'all talk, you would think the Foamposite One was designed and created by someone named Demontrel from Benning Rd NE DC in 1997. :mjlol: They wore OG Foams where I'm from in the Bay too when they first dropped. Look at the cover of Neva Legal from East Palo Alto, CA (1992 murder capital of America)

MI0001272071.jpg

And I never even seen a local from the DMV wear a North Face prior to 2003. The only folks who wore North Face in the DMV prior to that were lightskin Method Man looking dudes from NY/NJ who couldn't stop talking about how up North was so much better. :lolbron:

But where I'm from in SF in the hood, we been wearing North Face since the fukking 80's. :stopitslime:North Face is a San Francisco based brand afterall. Peep this video of the Sunnydale projects back in 89' and see the young hustlers wearing North Face @ the 1:24 mark. I hope y'all feel stupid as hell now.

Anybody saying my region is fly and y'all are game goofy are game goofy yourself because what is fly in your city probably looks dumb as hell to nikkas who live an hour away. :russ:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Bare witness as it’s mainly Down South and Chicago nikkas in they feelings up in here :mjlol:

All the while East Coast and Cali nikkas (save for this one Bay Area dude lmao) are just chillin for the most part :smugdraper:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Don't know why yall arguing about this because the internet has made this all irrelevant. Historically NY is 1st place tho, LA 2nd. Also the skinny jean trend and black boy/white boy swag was some Cali shyt. Anything else is revisionist history

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Keep telling y’all selves that and get the fukk out yo feelings fool:mjlol:
You just a typical mf that never stepped foot in Chicago bumping ya gums.
Mfs really don’t know shyt about Chicago but stay speaking on what goes on in our city. shyts funny af.
You the only mf in ya feelings
Facing the fact NY has set any trends in decades must hurt:pachaha:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You just a typical mf that never stepped foot in Chicago bumping ya gums.
Mfs really don’t know shyt about Chicago but stay speaking on what goes on in our city. shyts funny af.
You the only mf in ya feelings
Facing the fact NY has set any trends in decades must hurt:pachaha:

Lol don’t nobody over here give a fukk about Chicago cuz whatever shyt y’all rocking either ain’t poppin over here or would never pop in the first place. Hell some of y’all shyt may have originally popped in NY and y’all just adopted later :heh:

And I’m not even from NY, so why the hell would I be asshurt on whether or not they set any trends in recent decades :mjlol:

This is what happens when you spend too much time in LSA, you typically get bird brained :dame: