Let's all celebrate my 100th featured thread ..

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Stop mentioning Jamaica, maybe some of them bruddas from the slums like your ugly ass but the rest of us don't. Move from yasuh whorin gyal.

Batty man yuh chat too much!

Cho!

Nuff Jamaicans rate me, mi nuh follow you. Yuh too bad mind. Gwey!

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Right. Talk about a fetish :scust:

It's kind of offensive.
:mindblown:

tf you gettin offended for?

This ain't about you :umad:

exactly:scust: it's prolly one of them desperate bruddas from the ghetto who never seen any other race of girls that gassed her up too.

Studio engineer, dub producer, stunt bike driver/firefighter...who you callin desperate? :comeon:

Why do you even care who I fukk though?
:patrice:

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
Came for pic comparisons. :shaq:

Realized that's kind of fukked up and wack...

But still sort of waiting... :yeshrug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Hey what's going on in here?

edit: :snoop:I pos repped her. She would've been at an even 1500 had I not fukked up. Can anybody sends some negs her way for me?

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
:mindblown:

tf you gettin offended for?

This ain't about you :umad:

Studio engineer, dub producer, stunt bike driver/firefighter...who you callin desperate? :comeon:

Why do you even care who I fukk though?
:patrice:
Don't care who u fukk. Keep Jamaica out your mouth acting like you apart of the culture or something, you ain't us. :lolbron:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Don't care who u fukk. Keep Jamaica out your mouth acting like you apart of the culture or something, you ain't us. :lolbron:

:heh:

Did I say I was Jamaican?

I spend a lot of time there because I love the vibe. I love the scenery, beautiful plants, flowers & trees, mountains, cliffs, beaches & sea, I love dancehall/reggae and dancin on headtop, I love the fashion/style/swag, I love the food especially ackee & saltfish, flitters, fried & boiled dumplings, back stew chicken, curry chicken, curry goat, steam fish, dumpling soup, bulla and pear, bulla and cheese, or bulla/pear/cheese, and eating from calabash bowls, I love JB w/Boom or Ting, I love the men, women, elders & pickney, I love ganja, smokin & holdin a vibe...my boyfriend is Jamaican, got Jamaican blood in my extended family, got a lot of close friends in Jamaica that I love and care about and talk with regularly...

I really don't get why you or other people are bothered, upset or offended that I enjoy everything about Jamaica and its people.

Why does it bother you so much?

If someone came on the Coli expressing their love and appreciation for Ukrainian people, music, food, culture I would have no issue with that and would feel a sense of pride but instead you're trying to turn my love and appreciation into a negative thing.

Why?

Jamaicans vibe with me and they see how I love and appreciate their island/culture...when I go to Jamaica nobody hates on me for bringin good vibes and a fun energy/attitude...so why do you?

The only Jamaicans who embrace negative energy are bad mind yute & criminals. :umad:

Have fun stayin mad while I'm in Jamaica this winter enjoying the sun, beaches, and vibes with my love and my local friends. Get mad about it if you want. :banderas:

@MGM @BaggerofTea @DreadBrown Dis fool vexxed cah mi love Jamaica...a wha dis?

Last edited: