Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
someone who has the read comincs answer me this, since idk when we going to get answer with the slow ass pace of this show but, do they ever say what the origin of the zombie "virus" is ? like what gene causes it in humans and not animals etc ?
They have yet to explain what caused the zombie outbreak in the comic and Robert Kirkman has gone on record as saying he has no plans to ever do so.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: Hershel, one leg army.

Just when Rick thinks everything's safe for now: Gov'nor back, Gov'nor back, I'm screaming:pacspit:

Last edited:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone who has the read comincs answer me this, since idk when we going to get answer with the slow ass pace of this show but, do they ever say what the origin of the zombie "virus" is ? like what gene causes it in humans and not animals etc ?

No. Kirkman has mentioned that the origin is not important to the story, and that he's not going to ever delve into it. It makes sense though since he's also mentioned that the Walking Dead story is not necessarily about the zombies but about the human condition when an apocalypse-like event occurs.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I got from the way Lauren Conrad played it that she immediately thought about Glenn being sick and put him in the two red shirts places. So she was like, "fukk that bytch...I'd have :camby:her ass too".

And this was a tense ass episode. I was sitting on the edge of the couch all :damn: when all Herschel's patients started dying and turning into zombies on him. And I just knew Sasha was a gone too when Herschel found her on the floor of her cell. Dude who plays Herschel is awesome and if I didn't realize it before this episode proved that having him be the Dale replacement as the conscience of the group was the right decision.

But the kicker was Rick and Carl going straight video game massacre on that gang of walkers. There is no way you can put the kid back on baby sitting duty after you let him use an automatic weapon, Rick.
I liked how Rick gave Carl that look after Carl saved him and then tossed him a fresh clip. It's like he has finally accepted that his son is more than capable of taking care of himself and that its time to unleash Killer Carl on the world. Hopefully we are done with Rick trying to maintain Carl's childhood innocence and let's him be like he was early in Season 3.

I knew the Governor was coming back but am I the only one who wasn't all that glad to see him being all stalkery outside the prison? Especially not looking like the pirate version of Mr. Rogers that he was last season. I was expecting his look to more outwardly portray just how insane he is. I actually was hoping he would look more like the skeevy Governor from the book. Dude looks way to together to be sleeping in tents on the side of the road. Rick and them have showers and a roof over their head yet they all look dirty as fukk.

That was my favorite part too, Carl saved Rick's life, then tosses him the clip, and Rick is just stunned like "holy fukk, my son is a bad mother fukker!"

Amazing episode. The last half hour was so intense. Best episode since the Clear, easily in the conversation for a top 3-5 episode.

I thought at parts, Rick or Hershel weren't making it thru this episode

Last edited:
Daps
This was one of the best episodes of any tv show I have watched in a long time. Had me on the edge of my seat and screaming at the tv like a ghetto b*stard.

"Look out ya old b*stard!!"

"Oh shyt.. no..no.. HURRY!"

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
And how the fukk Glen soft ass coughing up black, red, pink goo like the rainbow and still aint die? Die and let some else get that country pawg p*ssy. You know that 3 1/4 little penis aint doing it right :beli:

Nikka thank you. When he started coughing up blood, I was like:krs: he gonna die in this episode. Then Hershel took the breathing tube from the zombie nikka and put in Glenn, I was like :dahell::scusthov:.

Speaking of Hershel when did he get so springy and strong?:wtf: Nikka got a peg leg and everythang. Add me to the list of people wondering why he is not wearing a mask?:comeon:

Special shout out to the kids.
Carl be all like :boss::bustback:in this episode. Getting beans as treats for a job will done.

And the blonde girl who was all like "is it over?" while wiggling her foot in the blood. I have a feeling she is up to :demonic:things in the future.

:scusthov::scusthov: at the nikkas here thirstin for Maggie. Thin lipped bytch looks like one of those bull dykes that play softball.

Wouldn't be surprised if ol'girl is lesbian in real life.:steviej:I can usually spot them. :shaq:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I knew the Governor was coming back but am I the only one who wasn't all that glad to see him being all stalkery outside the prison? Especially not looking like the pirate version of Mr. Rogers that he was last season. I was expecting his look to more outwardly portray just how insane he is. I actually was hoping he would look more like the skeevy Governor from the book. Dude looks way to together to be sleeping in tents on the side of the road. Rick and them have showers and a roof over their head yet they all look dirty as fukk.
Naw i didn't really feel the reveal either. Most people knew he was coming back, but the way the just tossed him into the end of this episode didnt feel right. Its like "hey, all hell broke loose in the prison and now they handled it....but wait, looks whos here. Its the GOVERNOR." Also your right about his appearance too. This is a few months after last season right? It seems like he took a long walk to clear his head and came back to continue where he left off. Dude should have been driven batshyt crazy thinking about revenge. Maybe he is, but to me it doesn't seem like it. If he turns out to be anything like this
governor-walking-dead2.jpg

Then this is gonna be a wild season