Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's not so unrealistic...I mean her ex or a next guy could have come over (could have parked on the street, got a ride, biked, or walked who knows) and then she coulda been like "Oh no! This next guy went to the store to buy me cookies and he's coming back soon..you gotta go!" and then boom! Argument city.

I don't blame him for not knocking on the door I mean he really had no clue wtf was going on or who was on the other side of the door. He already said one of his homies got robbed & got his throat slit in a similar situation so why risk it? No p*ssy is worth getting your throat slit or dying for.

Plus cut this mothafukka some slack...he was high! Jesus.

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So me and this chick runs in the same circle...I've been knowing her for a cpl years now...I ended up getting at her and we've been textin for a few weeks now...tonight she invites me over :steviej:

So she comes to the door in a tank and some lil pajama shorts, ass pokin p*ssy looking right...I roll up and we go on the back porch and bun 1...so before we even finish the blunt she developed a severe case of the munchies and insinuated that she wants some cookies from 7/11...so I'm like yea because I want some p*ssy

Now as I'm at the door leaving she keeps asking if I'm coming back, I'm like tf do I look like to say I'm coming back and not, if I didn't plan on it you would know...so as I walk out she says be safe text me and all this shyt is weirding me out...in my mind I'm like bytch if u want me to leave just say that

Newho I get th cookies and come back...I'm backed in the driveway, music bumpin...I goes and knocks on the door, just a quiet lil knock...no answer...I knock quietly again...no answer...I can hear the same dvd menu music playing that's been on since I got there...now I hear voices...I call her phone no answer...I stayed at the door for a few min just listening...I hear her again...then I hear a nikka

:dahell: :dahell:

Oh no, time for me to hit it...this bytch has the audacity to have another nikka come over while I go to the store and she expecting me to come back? She has an ex and I guess they been goin thru it, but shyt if tha nikka was coming all u had to do was say don't come back, instead I was put in a fukked up situation...as I'm driving home I start getting mad because like I said I know this bytchwell enough that I felt comfortable enough to come to her house with no pistol...what if this nikka got mad and answered the door, then I woulda had to potentially murder a nikka because u wanna be a whorebag

Try to fukk bytches, brehs :upsetfavre:
Man you need to cut her off 1000%
She put your life in danger for a free blunt

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

How long you gonna sit there tryin to convince my p*ssy it's a dikk?

My p*ssy tired of your bullshyt. :camby:

And you're too much of a p*ssy to gimme your # so I can prove it :russ:

fukk you and your boy p*ssy you maggot wench. Even if you were a female, you still come off as being foul as hell. FOH:camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol:
Ummm, everyone knows that Michael is the office idiot so you callin yourself an idiot?

:russ:
I'm gonna ignore this because You've proven yourself to be confused as fukk multiple times in this very thread..

So back to the topic... How many people you know hit licks and catch bodies at home with kids in it?

And let's say another dude was there.. Aight cool he kept it moving, but how he gonna call her back and accuse her of shyt he couldn't confirm?

He could've got it back if he had stfu and kept it moving because guaranteed she would hit him up to smoke again and maybe even gave him some sympathy p*ssy

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not confused at all. Read all of my posts in this thread; they're as consistent as fukk.

What I was saying was pretty basic but the way I wrote it out confused a couple nikkas so I made it easier to understand by writing it in a list and then dividing it into two categories.

If lists and words confuse you maybe you should go back to school?
:francis:

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:what: Who you callin bytch? I'm givin homeboy my female perspective and being honest; tryin to help him understand this girl.

What don't you understand about what I said? :usure:

Maybe you will understand if I put it in a list? :dwillhuh:

These guys are allowed to see me in my pj's

-someone I been fukkin for a while
-boyfriend
-friend
-someone I have no interest in fukking

:pachaha:
And that's just about every nikka that knows where you live, so why even use to word "only"?

Plus you lyin.. the UPS and Pizza Hut dilevery guy been seen you in your draws :camby:

edit: Thot done took over the thread..

@Strawberry ..what's your zipcode? You should let the nearest coli nikka to you come through so we can get another featured thread.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
*ring ring*

Mr. 321: Hello...
Her: Hey.. sorry I fell asleep once you left to go get my cookies (:mjlol:)
Mr. 321: You sure? I came back and thought I heard a couple people in the house so I bounced (:francis:)

Her: No it was just me, I fell asleep i'm sorry :( (:stopitslime:)

Mr. 321: It's cool don't worry about it (:smugdraper:)

Her: If you want you can come by later and we can burn one and I'll buy the cookies this time (:childplease:)

Mr. 321: idk.. you gonna fall asleep WITHOUT me again? (:usure:)

Her: LOL no, I promise (:wtb:)
Mr. 321: ight I'll see.. how you gonna make it up to me tho (:leostare:)

Her: lol... idk, what you got in mind? (:lupe:)

Mr.321: You know what I got in mind ( :shaq:)

Her: ... ight then, come through big daddeh (:ahh:)

OP goes back to her crib (strapped) proceeds to fukk FIRST and gets back his 10 dollars worth of weed he lost out on the first time:blessed:

but no... lets accuse the bytch of shyt I can't confirm, ruining any future chances I had of getting the pwussy... which apparently is good if nikkas can't pull out :francis:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
And that's just about every nikka that knows where you live, so why even use to word "only"?

Plus you lyin.. the UPS and Pizza Hut dilevery guy been seen you in your draws :camby:

edit: Thot done took over the thread..

@Strawberry ..what's your zipcode? You should let the nearest coli nikka to you come through so we can get another featured thread.

I don't order takeout, I cook my own food...(today I made rice & peas, fish, and then bacon cheese tacos) and I almost never get any UPS/Fed Ex deliveries...and if I did have something coming to be delivered I would know in advance and put some fukkin clothes on first.

I think the closest guy on the coli would be in NYC, NJ or Toronto...or technically Vermont but I don't wanna meet nobody from Vermont :scust:

Why don't you (or someone) just add me on FB? Helllooooooooo!

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:usure:Nikka please.

What kind of man has not one but TWO diva cups? What kind of man has ANY diva cups? Not even gay dudes fukk with that shyt. Do you even know what the fukk a diva cup is?

And please name one guy you know that can squirt :sas2:
you're a weird Boy.