Lebron disses Olajuwon.. Hakeem busts back "You're not in Jordan's league"

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You garbage, B. :pachaha:When I thought you were black I thought you was garbage but now that I know you some stupid imposter Jew you even more worthless..

get the fukk outta here

ANOTHER THREAD WHERE U CAME IN TO DISCUSS YOUR FEELINGS ON ME AS OPPOSED TO THE TOPIC AT HAND .. U KNOW THAT REEKS OF REPRESSED HOMOSEXUALITY, RIGHT?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
SOME PEOPLE IS CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH

JUST LIKE DWIGHT N LEBRON

nah...lebron is an original player with all time great elite impact

sImi0nH.jpg

09fNlJa.jpg

ySqpc26.jpg

lebron impact dwarfs kobes

VORP (value over replacement)

EebzroV.png

PER (player eff rating)

uNHsLOM.png

LeBron James passes Michael Jordan as most valuable player in NBA history

Also arguably the most clutch player in NBA history. And yes, that list includes Michael Jordan.

James is now 4-2 all-time in Game 7s, including 2-0 in those must-win games during the NBA Finals. His game score from Sunday night — a metric created by John Hollinger to give a rough measure of a player’s productivity for a single game – was 23.1, the fifth-highest for a Game 7. He also has the third-highest game score for a Game 7 (32.5 in 2013). His performances in Games 5 and 6 — both elimination games for Cleveland — earned him game scores of 39.2 and 42.5, respectively, two of the top three performances ever recorded in the NBA Finals.

9yPvTQL.jpg

There have now been 13 games in which a player has recorded at least 20 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds — James has five. Larry Bird and Magic Johnson are the only two players to have more than one. Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Jason Kidd and James Worthy have the others. Jordan has none.

ABHHcjM.jpg

James has also moved past Jordan in postseason value over replacement, a box score estimate of the points per 100 possessions that a player contributed above a replacement-level player. In other words, James, despite not winning as many championships as Jordan, is the most valuable playoff player of all time. It’s also worth noting that Jordan’s teammate, Scottie Pippen, appears on this all-time great list at No. 5. You have to scan to No. 12, Dwyane Wade, to find the best overall playoff performance by one of James’s teammates.

SQMAzY0.jpg

When you factor in regular season performance, James can now be considered the most valuable NBA player of all time.

BWV5ij2.jpg

Kobe is low IQ and inefficient swagger jacking, great value version of Jordan with nowhere near the level of elite play/impact

oreo-name-brand-generic.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nah...lebron is an original player with all time great elite impact

sImi0nH.jpg

09fNlJa.jpg

ySqpc26.jpg

lebron impact dwarfs kobes

VORP (value over replacement)

EebzroV.png

PER (player eff rating)

uNHsLOM.png

Kobe is low IQ and inefficient swagger jacking, great value version of Jordan with nowhere near the level of elite play/impact

oreo-name-brand-generic.png

LOL U STILL POSTIN THE STATS THAT SHOW NEILT JOHNSON > KAREEM AND ROBERT HORRY > DR. J

:snoop:

WHY ARE LEBRON GROUPIES THIS DELUSIONAL?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And these idiots have the nerve to argue that the media actually hates Kobe :mindblown:

Kobe and Brett Favre are basically the same person.

CONSIDERING THAT KOBE IS RANKED 12TH OVERALL BY ESPN TO LEBRON'S 3 OVERALL .. YES, THE MEDIA IS CLEARLY COMPRISED OF LEBRON GROUPIES/ANALYTIC NERDS .. AND SCOOP JACKSON HIMSELD ADMITTED THIS. HE SAID THAT THE MAJORITY STAFF ON ESPN ARE PRO-LEBRON/ANTI-KOBE GUYS BACK WHEN HE WAS ON MAX AND MARCELLUS SHOW LAST YEAR.... AND THATS COMIN FROM SOMEONE WHO WORKS AT ESPN

BUT I SEE THEIR AGENDA IS WORKIN QUITE WELL THO

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
@Gangstar8 go ahead and defend this sort of decision making :troll:

Kobe Bryant has one of the highest is in the game ever

Kobe shooting over 3 defenders has nothing to do with his iq

It's about his confidence in his ability to make that shot

That's what made him great and a 5 time champion which you fakkit won't understand box score lovers

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
CONSIDERING THAT KOBE IS RANKED 12TH OVERALL BY ESPN TO LEBRON'S 3 OVERALL .. YES, THE MEDIA IS CLEARLY COMPRISED OF LEBRON GROUPIES/ANALYTIC NERDS .. AND SCOOP JACKSON HIMSELD ADMITTED THIS. HE SAID THAT THE MAJORITY STAFF ON ESPN ARE PRO-LEBRON/ANTI-KOBE GUYS BACK WHEN HE WAS ON MAX AND MARCELLUS SHOW LAST YEAR.... AND THATS COMIN FROM SOMEONE WHO WORKS AT ESPN

BUT I SEE THEIR AGENDA IS WORKIN QUITE WELL THO
Scoop Jackson? The guy who said the Lakers would win their division the year after Shaq left? Of course that Kobe stanning fakkit is going to think everyone else hates Kobe.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Scoop Jackson? The guy who said the Lakers would win their division the year after Shaq left? Of course that Kobe stanning fakkit is going to think everyone else hates Kobe.

THE GUY WHO WORKS AT ESPN AND HAS INSIDE KNOWLEDGE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS, YEA

ITS FUNNY THAT ALL THE GREATS PUT KOBE ABOVE LEBRON, BUT THEN LEBRON GROUPIES SAY ITS ONLY "RETARDS"

SO MICHAEL JORDAN, LARRY BIRD, KEVIN DURANT, DWYANE WADE, DIRK NOWITZKI, SHAQUILLE ONEAL, JOHN WOODEN, CHARLES BARKLEY, DR. J, DOMINIQUE WILKINS, REGGIE MILLER ..... ARE ALL RETARDS

:mjlol:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kobe Bryant has one of the highest is in the game ever

Kobe shooting over 3 defenders has nothing to do with his iq

It's about his confidence in his ability to make that shot

That's what made him great and a 5 time champion which you fakkit won't understand box score lovers
He was part of 5 championship teams because he was one of the best perimeter scorers throughout his career and he was routinely paired with scoring bigs that no one could match up with.
That doesn't mean that playing dumb was the best practice. I keep telling you people that Kobe ball never won shyt. For him to win, he had to tone down his scoring and that's why all of his great scoring performances came in meaningless regular season games.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He was part of 5 championship teams because he was one of the best perimeter scorers throughout his career and he was routinely paired with scoring bigs that no one could match up with.
That doesn't mean that playing dumb was the best practice. I keep telling you people that Kobe ball never won shyt. For him to win, he had to tone down his scoring and that's why all of his great scoring performances came in meaningless regular season games.

NO ONE CAN MATCH UP WITH PAU GASOL .. A GREAT SCORING BIG WHO DIDNT EVEN AVERAGE 20 PPG

THE THINGS THESE GROUPIES SAY TO DISCREDIT KOBE

:scust:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THE GUY WHO WORKS AT ESPN AND HAS INSIDE KNOWLEDGE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS, YEA

ITS FUNNY THAT ALL THE GREATS PUT KOBE ABOVE LEBRON, BUT THEN LEBRON GROUPIES SAY ITS ONLY "RETARDS"

SO MICHAEL JORDAN, LARRY BIRD, KEVIN DURANT, DWYANE WADE, DIRK NOWITZKI, SHAQUILLE ONEAL, JOHN WOODEN, CHARLES BARKLEY, DR. J, DOMINIQUE WILKINS, REGGIE MILLER ..... ARE ALL RETARDS

:mjlol:
You are going to find that you are becoming more and more reliant on old quotes.

And every one of those guys whose opinion you claim to value would rank Kobe lower than you do.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NO ONE CAN MATCH UP WITH PAU GASOL .. A GREAT SCORING BIG WHO DIDNT EVEN AVERAGE 20 PPG

THE THINGS THESE GROUPIES SAY TO DISCREDIT KOBE

:scust:
I asked people to name front lines that were better than what the Lakers had and you were naming Thaddeus Young and shyt like that :what:

What other scorer had people in the middle that were anything close to Pau Bynum or Odom?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are going to find that you are becoming more and more reliant on old quotes.

And every one of those guys whose opinion you claim to value would rank Kobe lower than you do.

MOST FOLKS JUST HIGH OFF LEBRONS LUCKY WIN IN THE FINALS LAST SEASON .. HONESTLY, IF THE STARS DIDNT ALLIGN FOR LEBRON, HE'D BE KNOWN AS THE BIGGEST LOSER IN SPORTS RIGHT NOW .. A LINE IS NEVER THAT THIN. HE WILL BE EXPOSED AGAIN THIS YEAR, MARK MY WORDS. AND IF HE DOES WIN AGAIN THIS YEAR, I WILL STFU FOREVER AND PLACE HIM IN MY TOP 5 WITH KOBE .. LETS SEE IF UR KING CAN PROVE ME WRONG.