Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
when did this stop becoming a police procedural and become a straight up drama?
@Milk N Cookies i know you be watching. help me out here
I only watch when it's a Chicago Fire/Chicago PD crossover. I recently was watching a marathon two weeks back with Keema & Cutty on what I think was a Trayvon Martin episode.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yes & it's gonna get bigger cause the Chicago franchise is getting another show in the near future that focuses on the law & politics... I'm sure dikk Wolf will bring all together
Lol I had to quit Chicago med because they kept saying dumb shyt. Like when dude asked what neighborhood mike halsted was from and he said lake shore drive

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They still do the law and order crossovers? Ain't seen in like 3 years

Man listen. dikk Wolf think he slick. These crossovers are out of control. SVU, PD, Med, AND Fire?

No thank you sir. I only watch PD at this point. You not baiting me to watch the rest of that :trash:

:camby::camby:

edit: Forgot they about to have Chicago Law too soon. Wtf man?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Man listen. dikk Wolf think he slick. These crossovers are out of control. SVU, PD, Med, AND Fire?

No thank you sir. I only watch PD at this point. You not baiting me to watch the rest of that :trash:

:mjlol: I only watch the Chicago crossovers
Last time they,did it with svu. The svu part added nothing to the story

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:russ:

:dead:

I like Law and Order series but I can't fukk with anything Chicago.
I tried watching Chicago PD and that little ass head cac cop goes into the "inner city" and tells some "gangbangers" (:mjpls:) that "this is my town" , I was like :comeon:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
that wasnt the season premiere. teh season premiere was about terrorist. and of course live had sympathy for the female terrorist.
They came back the same week as Chicago PD? Dang, seeing that it's SVU i figured it was coming back the same week as Chicago Fire, their two biggest shows. :manny: