LATINA ACTRESS Dania Ramirez DEFENDS using "the n" word

Daps
“I don’t see the point in allowing certain people to be able to use it and then others to not be able to use it,” she said on Tuesday’s show.

bytch please...trying to act like reason and fairness should apply to how the word is used when she only say it because she heard someone else say it and she think it is cool...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
She's talking like she was a white person saying it :heh: F*ckin' dominicans I swear, I respect wiggers and ricans more than dominicans, at least wiggers and ricans will ride, dominicans will be on some :guilty: officer, I ain't black, not sure what those negroes were doing on the corner, I was just on my way to buy a cheesesteak sandwich like a good New Yorker.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Exactly why Roselyn Sanchez>>>>

iUVTZ5NB7Gikv.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mindblown: The fukkin bloodclot does that have to do with a 67 year old white lady from the south who knows better using the word and racially discriminating against black people?..literally ACTING out on the racism and who the fukk is this bytch to even be talking about the authority of the word at all?..did she NOT see all the OTHER shyt Paula and her brother have done OUTSIDE their use of the word?...fukkin Dominicans yo..never fail..

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody want to be a nikka, but nobody wanna a nikka

see, being black is cool and fun until some shyt goes down....than the only ppl left to face the harsh reality are the blacks