Last Rites - AMC's Preacher thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait I've heard good things about show. Hopefully it adapts the comic better than Walking Dead but having the show runner from Breaking Bad gives me a lot of hope.

It's a writer from "Breaking Bad", not the show runner. It also has the same composer as "BB", Dave Porter.

The show runner for "BB" is doing "Better Call Saul".

Fred.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Nikki from Misfits:noah: she don't got Alicia beat but I'd still :noah:
tumblr_ldy34bt7lm1qzbnmqo1_500.png
:whoo: She looks finer in that pic than she does on "Agents of SHIELD" & on this show.

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
Based on the OP's description, I don't like the female lead...I don't fcuk with shows that have 110 lb females flipping 300 lb men like dinner plates...

The male lead better be EXTREMELY well written and acted for me to go beyond 5 minutes of the pilot episode...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Trailer looks like it's gonna be pure shyt, but I expected nothing less from an adaptation of Ennis' magnum opus.

Between this and Lucifer @Mr. Negative gotta be crying buckets.

I'm on the fence, really.

All I'm really hoping is that Arseface doesn't become meme popular like Deadpool did. Last thing I wanna see is Arseface T-shirts nshyt, nikkas walking around talking about how cool Arseface is "I BEEN a fan of Arseface, nikka! :stopitslime:"

ugh.

I was kinda mad about Tulip, I might just watch it for Tulip.

We'll see.

we'll.... see :jbhmm:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm on the fence, really.

All I'm really hoping is that Arseface doesn't become meme popular like Deadpool did. Last thing I wanna see is Arseface T-shirts nshyt, nikkas walking around talking about how cool Arseface is "I BEEN a fan of Arseface, nikka! :stopitslime:"

ugh.

I was kinda mad about Tulip, I might just watch it for Tulip.

We'll see.

we'll.... see :jbhmm:

I've actually become a bit intrigued of the good response the show has been getting but yeah, this has a high potential of taking over pop culture and motherfukkers suddenly acting like they've been in-the-know. You mention Deadpool which was bad but the worst to me still is the influx of self-proclaimed Batman experts after TDK. Just thousands of idiots suddenly pretending like they knew everything about the character, the psychology, the mythology, the history.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I've actually become a bit intrigued of the good response the show has been getting but yeah, this has a high potential of taking over pop culture and motherfukkers suddenly acting like they've been in-the-know. You mention Deadpool which was bad but the worst to me still is the influx of self-proclaimed Batman experts after TDK. Just thousands of idiots suddenly pretending like they knew everything about the character, the psychology, the mythology, the history.

...................................................... batfags. the bane of my nerdy existence.

giphy.gif

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Threw WD and probably will throw FWD into the :trash:

In for this.. still wish it would have went to HBO tho..