Daps
3c87rcp.gif

Lucy

Banned
Daps
Do any of you all know what a legit beat down looks like anymore? :beli:

He's wailing his arms on some
wacky_waving_inflatable_arm_flailing_tube_man.gif
looking like a damn Tickle Me Elmo in that red coat of his...

I bet you her rolls giggle when they got jiggled...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, so teacher was there the whole time and didn't do anything?

Daps
This was an unfortunate situation but I've seen it so often... Only a girl who has been in screaming, yelling, and hair pulling confrontations with other girls (who may or not be scarier/unfairly matched) feels as though she can fight like a man or "a nikka" as I've heard verbatim puts herself in this type of scenario. To start, I can't think of any time I've physically confronted a man-regardress of stature-in this manner. It's an unfair fight from the start. No matter the size of a woman; more often than not, in physical fights a man has the upper hand; simply because of body type, a 130lb man is mostly muscle no matter how "skinny" he may appear, so that was her first mistake. Ol girl thought bc she had more weight on dude she could handle him therefore she under estimated her opponent. A huge mistake. Second she didn't acknowledge the most basic of gender roles...women aren't generally raised to be physically tough. Emotionally? Yes. Mentally? Absolutely. But no one is really out here teaching girls how to fight. It's not in our nature, and Idc who don't like that truth. We aren't. On average we're given weapons; ie, pepper spray, mace, guns ect, not trained to fight. Of course I'm only speaking for myself here. Sure I was taught a few moves in self defense class but those stimulated scenarios involved me being attacked first.

However...regardless of race, creed, or color, boys are almost always taught to be tough, with emphasis on physicality. They're the ones allowed to be rough, encouraged to tussle with friends, and excused with the old adage that boys will be boys. I've heard my brothers and cousins being told "you get yo' ass beat...Ima beat yo ass too" from our older cousins, uncles, fathers and in some cases their mothers. No matter how or why this confrontation started there was no way it would end well with a dichotomy like this.

This young girl clearly was never taught how to fight or defend herself and anyone can see that based solely on the fact that she never tried to guard her most defenseless places(mainly her face...I'm from the suburbs and know how to put my hands up and guard my damn face). She lost before it started i.m.o. They're obviously both in high school and we all know how damaging being "punked or hoed" in front of our peers can be. This is an ego trip gone too far on both their parts and unfortunately and embarrassingly she was on the loosing end.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: This is what you should show your daughters so they know not to get in a dude's face. Even the frail ones that can't fight would still fukk you up

Touche.

Men shouldn't be hitting women, and women shouldn't be getting in a man's face.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
When a woman is in your face there's litterally no reason to fight her, just walk away. She's not a threat. She's not a challenge or a call out at your masculinity, she's just a chuijaja barking. Also good on the teacher for stepping in but he should have done it sooner. Could have avoided a lot of shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's 2016. Equality :yeshrug:
She had size on him and still loss:yeshrug:
She had came back for more but the same thing would have happened :francis: