Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Shi-Shaw!!!! :foh:
tumblr_makhverAuo1qcugvso1_500.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:pachaha: Remember the episode when Dale fukked up Hank's lawn right before the Cinco de Mayo block party -

(walking on the sidewalk next to Hank's lawn)
Stuart Dooley: (to Hank) :dry: You got ants.

(Peggy confronts Dale)
Peggy: :stopitslime: How could you do it? How could you plant fire ants on our lawn?
Dale: :dry: Uh, I'm denying that. That's my position.
Peggy: :stopitslime: Dale, you wrote it on this map: "3 A.M., planted fire ants."
Dale: (lights cigarette) :dry: If all you're going on is my confession, forget it. I'm simply not credible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: two of my favs....along with the one where he thought Ladybird was on that :mjpls:, and the episode where he let that hooker move in.:dead:, also the one where Dale kept trying to be on that man vs. wild shyt :laff:

Agreed

That one with Bernie Mac and Ladybird was a trip as well as Dale going off into the wild after thinking he had rabies. Dale had me laughing my a$$ when I first saw that first episode. It was all cause of Bobby feeding that damn racc00n and trying to take care of him as if he were a real pet. The way Hank reacted to the whole ordeal was just hilarious :russ:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Hank loved that dog. Member when he was going to breed it to his bosses dog? :pachaha: He got her all gussied up to go get banged. I always hated peggy for some reason. Her huge footed ass just got on my nerves. Cotton and his crew of killers were some trill mofos. When they went on a mission to steel santa annas leg...:dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all nikkas make me sick

same group of people that probably shyt on the show in favor of family guy or southpark when it was on air.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
LMAO.....all the classic lines in here. Sh!t has me dying. I damn near shed a tear the other day when I saw my boy Hank show up............on Family Guy LMAO.

Hank's take on soccer...... [ame]http://youtu.be/FZaGWGAMjus[/ame]

:deadmanny: :dead:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Hank loved that dog. Member when he was going to breed it to his bosses dog? :pachaha: He got her all gussied up to go get banged. I always hated peggy for some reason. Her huge footed ass just got on my nerves. Cotton and his crew of killers were some trill mofos. When they went on a mission to steel santa annas leg...:dead:

:russ: remember when Cotton had pissed off those psychologically-disturbed Vietnam vets, which caused them to have a flashback and want to kill him -

(when they were chasing Cotton and Hank)
Cotton: :umad: No, this ain't a flashback! You're losin' again!

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Always enjoyed the show. Cotton did piss me off, but he had some bad ass shyt that went down. Peggy was like the Matt Hardy of the show she took so many l's with her perfect Spanish and he foot fetish videos and shyt.

My favorites were the basket weaving one where Dale is all excited but fukking terrible, and of course the ladies self defense one. Also the Snoop as a white pimp was pretty damn good.