Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Nah the alt raza crew said he didn't come back with them. I'm talking about the conspiracy stuff that was going on just before he died. I know there was supposed to be closure with killing Corso but it just seems like such a wasted storyline.

Okay, the part where it looked like somebody in his company set him up and he was about to find out who when Corso killed him. Yeah, I don't see them returning to that again.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Killjoys - A lot of interesting developments this week, especially with Aneela. Seeing her use the Hullen Force powers in full :wow:. Her getting it on with Dell Sayeh :shaq:. Aneela not really being in charge, but the Hullen using her for the science and connection to the green plasma :ohhh:. Khylen's myster box having Dutch's DNA inside it and the final image of Dell Sayeh at the end :wow:.

Dark Matter - Another good episode with the Android. The history of 2 aka Rebecca and the Dr. :ohhh:. Sarah getting the download into an android body, but Victor having sinister plans for her :demonic:. 3 casually eating his food, while 2 took over the ship in the Android's flashback :russ:. The overarching corporate warfare story hasn't really connected this season, but when the show just does episodic adventures focusing on a character or 2 it has worked better :ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That callback to Three getting infected last season :wow:

Alien invasions, corporate war, android revolution - the show has a lot of different balls going in the air. Will be interesting to see how these last few episodes play out.

Killjoys - finding out the origin of Dutch was a combination of :ohhh:and :mindblown:. Aneela and Khylen really do have a :mjcry:relationship.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I thought this was one of the better performances by 4 on Dark Matter tonight :ehh:. All the secrets he was dropping about the crew of the Raza, especially the one about 2 :ohhh:

Killjoys- Dutch ready to make the ultimate sacrifice in the war against the Hullen :wow:. "The Lady" controlling most of the Hullen is trapped in the green :ohhh:. What exactly is going to come out of Delle Sayeh :lupe:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They really about to cancel DM :dahell:
Can't have shyt
Move it to Netflix