Kick A$$ 2 - Okay you kunts, let's see what you can do now!

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
can't wait for this shyt

1187695_o.gif

:childplease::rudy::sitdown:

:dead: @ the random birds lol

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Meh the comics are way more interesting. But the author does not give a damn what happens to the source material look at wanted.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:usure:

He's in it, although they are replacing the actor.

Sergeant Marcus Williams (Character)

He's being played by Morris Chestnut this time...which may actually be a good sign as far as how big the role is. They went from a complete unknown to a B-list so....:manny:

:whoa: Dont hate on Omari Hardwick the gawd
Shadow and Act: Have you encountered any major career disappointments recently?

OH: Well, I can tell you that I just found out that I will not be brought back on for Kick Ass 2. I am really disappointed with this news. I have zero explanation as to why I was not brought back for the sequel. I don’t do drugs and I am a nice person. They gave me no explanation as to why I did not get the role. The reason why people don’t get called back to sequels is because they did badly in the original. But with this project, I had good feedback, people liked the role. Donald Faison is in the sequel, and he thought I was on board. I gave four years of my life traveling back and forth from London for that role. And at the time of its filming, I had a son that was passing away. I’d go to London and not stay overnight, and fly nine hours to LA to handle that commitment. I have sung the films praises in interviews without confirming if I was in it or not. I was also filming Dark Blue at the time. Both were unaware that I was doing both projects at the same time. It’s impossible for me not to be upset about not being cast in that project.

They did my homie dirty for washed up Morris Chestnut. shyts disgusting

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
NEW INTERNATIONAL TRAILER : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DFWN3gRqQA]KICK-ASS 2 - International Trailer (2013) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

"This 15 year old girl just owned your ass"....:drool:

:ohlawd:

:whoa: Dont hate on Omari Hardwick the gawd

They did my homie dirty for washed up Morris Chestnut. shyts disgusting

While I still feel that Chestnut has a much higher profile than Hardwick, I can't even lie, it sounds like they did Hardwick dirty. I had no issues with him in the first movie, thought he did well, I truly think it's just an issue of a little bigger star power.

Still, I do dislike the fact that the black part is viewed as "expendable".