The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you don't like Katt, cool...

BUT...

Kevin Hart doesn't recycle...

Com'n son! :comeon:

Everything you said of Katt can be said of Kevin Hart...

"Say it with ya chest" is Kevin's only great standup...

I've seen all 4 of his major stand ups, most of them even re-visisted just recently and outside of that "Say It With Your Chest" line/segment, which was at best, 2-minutes long, he's repeated nothing else. You could say he relies on his family shyt for a lot of humor, but each time it was thoroughly different. One stand up, was a lot involving his kids, another one, involving his father, other points, about his wife/relationships, etc. Rarely a joke or line was repeated, outside of the above mentioned.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Kevin Hart is easily the worst "major" standup in the world today.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Kevin Hart is easily the worst "major" standup in the world today.
slap-o.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Liked all of his standups, :manny: I dont get what yall like, there is no consistency with yall, I like corey holcomb too, rock, chappelle, all those dude are funny. its like yall go into his standups trying your best not to like him, and have already made your mind up you wont ever like him, just to be different..

just because you dislike something that's popular with other people doesn't mean nikkas are trying hard to be different breh

i only really like one of his stand-ups :yeshrug: am i trying hard to be different too?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Dude been grinding for a looooooong time. He been at this since the early 2000's. Its just his turn right now.
grinding doesn't mean you're any good. how many talented people grind and dont get their turn?

he's been eating off horrible catchphrases and the same jokes over and over, he's a hack

he's like the black dane cook

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
just because you dislike something that's popular with other people doesn't mean nikkas are trying hard to be different breh

i only really like one of his stand-ups :yeshrug: am i trying hard to be different too?
Saying he is terrible or garbage is what im referring to. I dont have to like someone to know that they arent garbage

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He like the Lil Wayne of comedy: capitalizing in a drought. If this was the late 90s when Chris Rock was running, he would not have stand a chance. Today, there are very few black comedians that stood a chance when white comedians like Bill Burr are funnier than most of them.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the character he's created for himself. He's being self-deprecating by being self-aggrandizing. Plus I like the adversarial relationship he has with Nick Cannon. Made Cannon more interesting too. :leon: