KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of initial blm supporters are disillusioned by it now and I'm one of them. 'Caught a body bout a week agoooo', 'let a nikka try me imma kill his whole family' and 'im in love with the coco' were coming out of every black persons lips shortly after the movement gained steam, how am I supposed to take blm serious when mf's are screaming that shyt and simultaneously celebrating it's destruction? black lives only matter when it suites a scenario and agenda, that's bullshyt. I know what you're gonna say; this is about police brutality, it doesn't work like that. If you can't see the hypocrisy in BLM disappearing post Freddie Gray when Bmore put up it's highest ever murder rate I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was so behind blm from the jump when it first popped off post mike brown but became disillusioned by this; 'caught a body bout a week agoooo', 'let a nikka try me imma kill his whole family' and 'im in love with the coco' were coming out of every black persons lips during that period, how am I supposed to take blm serious when mf's are screaming that shyt and simultaneously celebrating it's destruction? black lives only matter when it suites a scenario and agenda. Bu-bu-but this is about police brutality, nah sorry it doesn't work like that.
So, let me get this right. Because you saw CERTAIN black people reciting these rhymes, you didn't feel it was needed to go against police brutality?

Ok, got ya:comeon:

I guess those 30 year old, and up, people don't exist:jbhmm:

Man, certain people find all type of excuses to not support what's right. Ya'll really do see what you want to see:martin:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, let me get this right. Because you saw CERTAIN black people reciting these rhymes, you didn't feel it was needed to go against police brutality?

Ok, got ya:comeon:

I guess those 30 year old, and up, people don't exist:jbhmm:

Man, certain people find all type of excuses to not support what's right. Ya'll really do see what you want to see:martin:
I don't socialize with old nikkas.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in BLM disappearing post Freddie Gray when Bmore put up it's highest ever murder rate I don't know what to tell you. No one is going to take that slogan serious when the ppl screaming it don't.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't socialize with old nikkas.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in BLM disappearing post Freddie Gray when Bmore put up it's highest ever murder rate I don't know what to tell you. No one is going to take that slogan serious when the ppl screaming it don't.
Again, finding excuses.

They put up the highest because of DRUGS! The looting caused excess drugs on the streets, and people fighting for the money involved. And the excess guns. I see you think like racists do. You bring judgement on a whole group because of a small section of that group. You just ignored the older people who don't listen to rap who were shot, beaten, and killed, by the police, just because you heard some young people reciting lyrics of nonsense. Smart move, buddy:russ:

Baltimore has over 640,000 people in the city, but there were over 300 murders, and most of it was drug related. You just ignored at least 300,000 people who don't go around shooting people who still have issues with the police.

If I go by your logic, dominicans are a joke to have us take them serious when they bring all these drugs in the community, right?:upsetfavre:

Now, again, why would a small number of criminals who do what they are supposed to do, make you stop supporting against police brutality if you are a person of justice?:jbhmm:

Last edited:

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
Again, finding excuses.

They put up the highest because of DRUGS! The looting caused excess drugs on the streets, and people fighting for the money involved. And the excess guns. I see you think like racists do. You bring judgement on a whole group because of a small section of that group. You just ignored the older people who don't listen to rap who were shot, beaten, and killed, by the police, just because you heard some young people reciting lyrics of nonsense. Smart move, buddy:russ:

Baltimore has over 640,000 people in the city, but there were over 300 murders, and most of it was drug related. You just ignored at least 300,000 people who don't go around shooting people who still have issues with the police.

If I go by your logic, dominicans are a joke to have us take them serious when they bring all these drugs in the community, right?:upsetfavre:

Now, again, why would a small number of criminals who do what they are supposed to do, make you stop supporting against police brutality if you are a person of justice?:jbhmm:

He's not gonna say what he really feels breh.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Obviously if they did the police would all be under indictment. But they are not. Look at how they did Beyonce. These cacs dont give a fukk about us.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
People are quick to diss cops but when mama gets her house broken into who are they gonna call , I never understood the hate for cops , not all of them are bad , and most people act lik a$$hole to them , sometimes you just gotta stfu

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
police target anybody that dresses a certain way, regarless of race. i've been stopped, searched & patted down by cops plenty of times cause of the way i dress.

MLK got beaten by cops and ultimately assassinated while wearing suits and being peaceful. This is a racism issue, not a style of dress issue. Our skin is the wrong style of dress to these racist cops that keep killing us and not being prosecuted.