Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lies lies lies everywhere. Bron stans have no shame :wow:
We now supposed to pretend that Bron wasn't teaming up with 2 other monsters in 2010.:mjlol:

I remember seeing this pic with the caption "It feels like someone is missing..." and going :patrice:

1297_762x762.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
No. But he linked up with a guy who was universally considered the 3rd best player in the NBA at the time (D-Wade) and a PF who was putting up 24 PPG and 11 RPG (Chris Bosh).

After he announced the decision Miami instantly became the overwhelming favorite and Jeff Van Gundy said they would win 73 games.

Bron stans need to stop with the lies. What KD did was just like LeBron. Both went to stacked team. LeBron just brought Wade and Bosh with him rather than going to a squad that already had them on the roster.
That IS the difference - LeGM puts teams together, guys want to play with him and he assembles pieces - a talented guy here, a guy that never won shyt from there - to form a great team. He overhauls the whole roster to go from lottery to championship, with himself as the centerpiece.

Trying to pretend that's somehow the same thing as joining a ready-made team full of all stars, MVPs and 73 wins already - AND OH YEAH THEY JUST BEAT YOU IN HUMILIATING FASHION ALSO - is not only ridiculous, but very transparent and pathetic.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

In 08-09 Wade played 79 games, averaged 30/8/5/2/1 on 49%

Wade played 77 games, averaged 27/7/5/2/1 on 48% the year before Bron got there.

Averaged 33/7/6/2/2 in the 5 playoff games that year against the Celtics.

His second option that year was Michael Beasley and they won 47 games.

He was 1st team NBA, 2nd team All Defense and 5th in MVP voting.

He was easily a top 3-5 player.

Bosh took a step game so his game could mesh with Bron/Wade.

He averaged 24/11 the year before in Toronto.

Both Wade and Bron took about 1.5 shots less per game the year after teaming up, Bosh's FGA dropped about 3 per game.

He fukked the Bulls up in the ECF, 23ppg on 60% from the field, a huge reason they won, we couldn't stop him despite slowing Bron/Wade down some.

These dudes have no shame

I saw one of these idiots say wade wasn't top 10 and bosh wasn't top 25

Lmao

They be downplaying the shyt out of lebrons teammates

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
fukk the system Kd the one who joined them. Thank God for LeBron having a couple more prime years left cause after him the warriors bout to run the NBA for years to come and everybody but warriors fans gone hate it.
How you on your knees for Lebron when dude done did the same shyt you mad at KD for twice?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wade was a top 3 player with all his injuries? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:nikkas tryna rewrite history

didn't they get swept in the first round the year before bron got there :russ: stop it breh

when it all comes down to it lebron had to carry wade and bosh in the offs period

bosh was a shell of himself

warriors players all playing at the highest level of their careers

the 3 best shooters in history playing on the same team? :mjlol:the last 3 mvps on the same fukking team :mjlol:wade dont even got a fukking mvp

its not the same stop tryna make it the same durant is a bytch nikka if he wins it wont be respected

You must be a young kid.

In 2010 when he signed with Miami D-Wade was considered top 3. Wade just came off a season a year ago where he averages 30/7/5, led the league in scoring, and finished 3rd in MVP voting after LeBron and Kobe.

Wade fell off in 2013 and 2014 because LeBron dominated the ball but in 2010 when Bron signed with the Heat he was considered top 3 after Kobe and LeBron.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its obvious that Durant doesn't care about being the man. He just wants to play ball and win. Whats so wrong about that?:heh:
Nothing if that's how people see it but they just need to be consistent. Cats flip flopping like jealous chicks depending on who doing the action out here. If you feel the same way about Bron while I don't agree with it you are consistent if not it like FOH and I wish cats spare us the context clown talk. Its the same thing period.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL @Malta

He showed it in the regular season and after watching more video, there's maybe not another C with that kind of...let's call it "fluidity". I won't say footwork.

Anthony Davis would be a comparable.
Embiid's game is what you wish KP could do, if he developed the weight and strength. But KP won't ever grow into that kind of aggressive defensive presence.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nothing if that's how people see it but they just need to be consistent. Cats flip flopping like jealous chicks depending on who doing the action out here. If you feel the same way about Bron while I don't agree with it you are consistent if not it like FOH and I wish cats spare us the context clown talk. Its the same thing period.
It's the whole point of free agency. Being able to choose where you wanna go provided they want you. Yea Durant went to a team already loaded but he was gonna be scrutinized no matter what he did unless he stayed in OKC

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
At the end of any players career, no one is gonna remember or care about how much money they made over their time playing. What people will care about.....is the number of rings he won, whether he had any classic clutch moments, did he advance his sport for the better....etc. etc....

If KD or any player wants to take a bit of a pay cut to keep winning.....thats fine by me.