I also love me some Tatyana M Ali...

tatyana-ali-at-comeback-dad-premiere-in-new-york_1.jpg

images

f6b88fb0102c574714270f502ebeac82.jpg

images

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
didn't she come back from formerly being on that :mjpls:???

no idea, i haven't really followed her career like that outside of ray and i think i love me wife

i think i love my wife was the last movie i've seen her in

i know scandal is a bit show on tv but i ain't never watched it before

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She generally likes them very old and very white. Her "marriage" came out of no where for many people.

Kerry Washington's Dating History: A Look At The 'Scandal' Actress's Men (PHOTOS)

o-LAWRENCE-ODONNELL-570.jpg

:scust:

a nikka can't have shyt when it come to these threads :snoop:

what's y'all obsession with who the next nikka or woman sleeps with? :dame:

it ain't like we fukkin' these women :francis:

gotdamn, every other thread there's this whole "he a c00n" or "she a wench" type of thing :russell:

not everyone is a c00n or wench :comeon:

jesus christ :stopitslime:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

gotdamn, every other thread there's this whole "he a c00n" or "she a wench" type of thing :russell:

But breh, YOU are the one making an appreciation thread about her. So you can't be surprised or offended when somebody brings up her dating history. And you know you're posting amongst Coli posters so you know we're gonna call out each and every bedwench, or at least make note of it.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
But breh, YOU are the one making an appreciation thread about her. So you can't be surprised or offended when somebody brings up her dating history. And you know your posting amongst Coli posters.

i'm not surprised but it's just ignorant :francis::yeshrug:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast

True but she is. :yeshrug:

I also don't think she's that attractive. Her teeth, jaw line, hairline and forehead. :scust: Also comes across as very insecure.

She's one of those black chicks were pretends to be pro-black, yet all her entire circle white. :francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@Barnett i got a 5 star thread up right now for karyn white but where you at in it? :dame:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/1-r-b-singer-we-dont-ever-talk-about-is-karyn-white-wow.413473/

like i said, the minute i make a thread bout a woman who ain't black, i get a bunch of "where's the love at for black women" or "another non black woman" type of responses and at the same time, when i make a thread for black women the same muthafukkas who be comin' with slick comments then don't even show appreciation sometimes for the threads i make for black women :francis:

that's why i don't even pay none of that shyt no mind. i just do my thing :yeshrug:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
True but she is. :yeshrug:

I also don't think she's that attractive. Her teeth, jaw line, hairline and forehead. :scust: Also comes across as very insecure.

She's one of those black chicks were pretends to be pro-black, yet all her entire circle white. :francis:
:snoop:

Then again, if you're a female poster in the red, it really means you ain't shyt