Kendrick Lamar ft SZA - All the Stars (Black Panther Soundtrack)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
One thing for sure. This shyt is 100x better than that Alicia Keys and Kendrick collab for that Spiderman movie. :scust:

That "Kendrick screaming all over pop tracks" period was a dark time man. The Imagine Dragons/Grammy performance had him convinced that's what people wanted. Well maybe some white people wanted that shyt but that's about it lol.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That "Kendrick screaming all over pop tracks" period was a dark time man. The Imagine Dragons/Grammy performance had him convinced that's what people wanted. Well maybe some white people wanted that shyt but that's about it lol.
Taylor Swift was the tipping point for me :hubie:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
In what? Making under performing critically panned trash sans Wonder Woman? :mjlol:
They made better movies then the last couple spider man joints. I say that objectively because I like marvel but get real. They not fukking with the dark knight series.

They got work to do breh.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm serious, what are some good marvel movies. I have some time and will watch your recommendations. I've seen quite a few of their releases only to be let down. Their direction of the Spiderman franchise has been horrendous.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They made better movies then the last couple spider man joints. I say that objectively because I like marvel but get real. They not fukking with the dark knight series.

Dude they only have made 1 Spiderman movie this year all the others were Sony and the Nolan Batman series was 10 years ago. You need to get with current events.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

If you're talking about the previous sony movies then those are not MCU movies they were made by sony only. The most recent one (Homecoming) is made by the MCU and it's a big critical and sales success. Also the Dark Knight series ended 6 years ago pre DCEU and they haven't made a good successful DC movie since except WW but then right after that they came with Justice League which is one of the biggest movie bombs of all time while MCU came out with another successful hit in Thor Ragnarok. All of their movie have while some being better than others are all critical and commercial hits. So again what do they need to learn from WB/DC again?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I'm serious, what are some good marvel movies. I have some time and will watch your recommendations. I've seen quite a few of their releases only to be let down. Their direction of the Spiderman franchise has been horrendous.
Dawg there's like a million Marvel movies and they completely restarted the Spider-Man franchise starting with Captain America Civil War, and then a standalone movie last year.

The DC movies in the last 5 years have been disasters outside of Wonder Woman. And Man of Steel was decent I guess.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dude they only have made 1 Spiderman movie this year all the others were Sony and the Nolan Batman series was 10 years ago. You need to get with current events.

May have been years ago but it has not been topped period. DC nor Marvel has touched those films imo.

I mean what you gonna compare with it? Logan :hhh:
If you're talking about the previous sony movies then those are not MCU movies they were made by sony only. The most recent one (Homecoming) is made by the MCU and it's a big critical and sales success. Also the Dark Knight series ended 6 years ago pre DCEU and they haven't made a good successful DC movie since except WW but then right after that they came with Justice League which is one of the biggest movie bombs of all time while MCU came out with another successful hit in Thor Ragnarok. All of their movie have while some being better than others are all critical and commercial hits. So again what do they need to learn from WB/DC again?

Great points man and I have yet to have seen thor ragnarok, I admit I have been about the loop but I did see that homecoming and it wasn't fukking with Spiderman 1 and 2. It may have been a success but it was a horrible movie.

Dawg there's like a million Marvel movies and they completely restarted the Spider-Man franchise starting with Captain America Civil War, and then a standalone movie last year.

The DC movies in the last 5 years have been disasters outside of Wonder Woman. And Man of Steel was decent I guess.

Civil War was okay at best :hhh: but it's not fukking with The Dark Knight batman series. period. The homecoming film was whack too. Maybe DC don't have it like they once did but I enjoyed batman vs superman much more then that whack ass Captain America flick. It's unacceptable :ufdup:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
May have been years ago but it has not been topped period. DC nor Marvel has touched those films imo.

I mean what you gonna compare with it? Logan :hhh:

Great points man and I have yet to have seen thor ragnarok, I admit I have been about the loop but I did see that homecoming and it wasn't fukking with Spiderman 1 and 2. It may have been a success but it was a horrible movie.

Civil War was okay at best :hhh: but it's not fukking with The Dark Knight batman series. period. The homecoming film was whack too. Maybe DC don't have it like they once did but I enjoyed batman vs superman much more then that whack ass Captain America flick. It's unacceptable :ufdup:

With all due respect while you do have the right to your opinion you are in the small minority on your opinions here. Esp when it comes to BVS which is one of the worse movies I've ever seen.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
With all due respect while you do have the right to your opinion you are in the small minority on your opinions here. Esp when it comes to BVS which is one of the worse movies I've ever seen.
To each there own fam but nah. I'll check the Captain America civil war flick again to see if it's as good as you say it is and i missed something but I found it boring.