nas-and-kelis.jpg

ezgif-2743432062-870x508.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
gyb2F0f.png
She looks beautiful and toned to me, I would rather bring a woman with Kelis' figure home than some big bytch shaped like a fridge-freezer embarrassing me with some jiggly shyt in front of my family and homeboys.

Red-pill?
Kelis3.5.jpg

Vs.

Blue-pill?
2qmnh9z.jpg

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Kelis always been fine. Dunno what some nikkas were smokin. That's why that line from "Bye Baby" cracked me up when I first heard it, because it's true as fukk: to paraphrase "been into you since Hate You So Much Right Now"... I remember seeing that shyt on MTV and being like: "this Kelis chick is :damn:"

And the thing about Kelis is that she's smart with presence. That makes her sexier than 90% of regular women. Also found it hilarious when Jay stans would act like Kelis was a major downgrade from Beyonce. Aside from the fact that comparing spouses is corny, Kelis (on paper) seemed like a great fit for Nas.

55 Grand a month? Nas we riding for you :yes:

One of the best interviews ever.

The legit disgust from both of them had me weak.:lolbron:

breh this shyt had me fukking weak when it came out. Havent' seen it in years. Thanks for the reminder.

Great rappers say/feel great things.

nothing wrong with being a fan but come on, to film this woman and her kids at the airport is creepy. After the ass shot, that should have been it

super creepy