Kate Mara is the ugliest actress in hollywood, how does this rat fink chick get any roles?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Man we all know you got a thing for those really unattractive white Hollywood girls breh...you're biased as fukk here :russ:
Word i was just about to quote dude. When they were trying to convince me that krysten ritter was sexy it was :scust:

1385753617_krysten-ritter-zoom.jpg

:scusthov:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Man we all know you got a thing for those really unattractive white Hollywood girls breh...you're biased as fukk here :russ:

Mannnn I have to believe he is a cac now. Especially since he was talking about this horse faced bytch being "wifey".
I didn't even know who he was talking about,so I had to google and I got this witchy looking hoe.

ETA: God damn that picture, big as fukk. :damn:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah, but that's not really saying much. Dudes go overboard on here with either dime or ugly. Most of these chicks are 6s or 7s that get posted on here. I saw girls that look like Anna Kendrick every weekend at frat parties in college. THe only girl in here that is legit ugly is Maggie...I don't care, no debating.

And we all can agree that Lena Dunham is hideous and a piece of shyt human being.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Mannnn I have to believe he is a cac now. Especially since he was talking about this horse faced bytch being "wifey".
I didn't even know who he was talking about,so I had to google and I got this witchy looking hoe.

ETA: God damn that picture, big as fukk. :damn:

Didn't know who she was either. Chick looks like a bird.

Heckle_and_jeckle_promo_picture.png

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
She's much "uglier" now because of how skinny she is. And her blonde hair looks bad on her.

But before House of Cards, she looked pretty good to me:manny: certainly not ugly:stopitslime: