Kanye West wants the be the next Nelson Mandela

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YivtfeW.png

...someone make a revised one regarding Kanye, who complains about EVERYTHING.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a fake story that originated from a news parody site.

but some of you are gonna be so quick to attack this nikka anyway.

c00ns. every single one of you. :comeon:

To be fair, this story is only half true. I was at the concert. He just went on a long rant and at some point he just said, "I'm/I want to be the next..." and then he just named like 15-20 big named people and Mandela was one of them.

He's been saying this before Mandela died and obviously for hits they just put it back up there to get pageviews

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when did i say otherwise :what:

whites' presence and history in south africa is absolutely disgusting
I never said that you said other wise but after watching the Mandela news coverage I noticed that all of the cacs were talking about his oppression as if it was done by some anonymous, nameless, entity. So I just wanted to clear it up for anybody reading this thread. Especially the younger people born in the 90s who don't know what was really going on. :stopitslime:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Kanye West threw somewhat of a tantrum during his concert in Florida last night with reports that the 'Blood on the Leaves' rapper stormed off stage when problems arose with the sound and lighting not long after the show had started and proceeded to launch into yet another rant in which he reportedly compared himself to Nelson Mandela.

The 36-year-old hip-hop star brought his 'Yeezus' tour to Tampa Bay Times Forum yesterday evening but it didn't go off without a hitch as the rapper is said to have temporarily stopped the show just minutes in after growing infuriated with some technical issues.

Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...Stage-During-Florida-Show#ftTfkAs3YyzUT3TB.99

j-jonah-jameson-laughing-o_zps5589c93c.gif