I
Never forget

kim-kanye-Costume-Institute-Gala-Met-gala-2016-billboard-650-1548.jpg

Kanye left his soul in that plate of chicken he was holding for that cac
Man I still can't believe that video

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

When The College Dropout came out, this is pretty much the image his struggle music gave me. And I'm not the only one who thought this.

More than a decade later, hip hop's followed his footsteps into the trash bin :blessed:

To be fair, Father Stretch My Hands is surprisingly one of the best songs he's ever done, and that's recent for him. Though it being great has little to do with him and everything to do with Metro and Cudi :mjlol:

Ehh lets not re-write history here.

Kanye lost his damn mind and a soft fruity nikka now, but dude was always wearing sketchy shyt but making the dopest music, Thats the reason ppl fukked with him

He never made the dopest music. Only suburb casuals thought this. His audience and angle hasn't changed from day one. But y'all will pretend like he 'suddenly' went left when his mom died. And you will continue using that silly excuse to avoid the reality that Kanye has always been an attention-whore suburb pop-leaning lame :mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
When The College Dropout came out, this is pretty much the image his struggle music gave me. And I'm not the only one who thought this.

More than a decade later, hip hop's followed his footsteps into the trash bin :blessed:

To be fair, Father Stretch My Hands is surprisingly one of the best songs he's ever done, and that's recent for him. Though it being great has little to do with him and everything to do with Metro and Cudi :mjlol:

I didn't

Daps
He never made the dopest music. Only suburb casuals thought this. His audience and angle hasn't changed from day one. But y'all will pretend like he 'suddenly' went left when his mom died. And you will continue using that silly excuse to avoid the reality that Kanye has always been an attention-whore suburb pop-leaning lame :mjlol:

What the fukk are you talking about? I'm not gonna act like he suddenly started being a fukkboi, but he definitely made the best music out several years.

Every kanye west album was pretty damn good. "Never made the dopest music" You telling me in 2010 any nikka in the world was making better music than MBDTF? If you have an answer besides kanye, then you're wrong. College dropout was definitely one of the top 3 best releases that year as well as when graduation dropped. You trippin

There's a reason he still gets a pass and it's definitely not cuz of white people, most white people cant stand him anymore.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about? I'm not gonna act like he suddenly started being a fukkboi, but he definitely made the best music out several years.

Every kanye west album was pretty damn good. "Never made the dopest music" You telling me in 2010 any nikka in the world was making better music than MBDTF? If you have an answer besides kanye, then you're wrong. College dropout was definitely one of the top 3 best releases that year as well as when graduation dropped. You trippin

There's a reason he still gets a pass and it's definitely not cuz of white people, most white people cant stand him anymore.

Cool story.