Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
How you invading with that small ass army and why did every Atlantian have the same cut?.. They tried to cover that shyt up at the end but that was still lazy as fukk.
Lol I saw that too:russ:
Also there is one point in the movie where batman mouth is not moving as he talks to GL from his batjet.....I'm telling yall this movie is a lazy effort

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lol I saw that too:russ:
Also there is one point in the movie where batman mouth is not moving as he talks to GL from his batjet.....I'm telling yall this movie is a lazy effort

Daaaawg it's embarrassing as hell how they used the same character model for every Atlantian soldier. What in the fukk. :snoop:

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
This movie got me thinking, imagine Dawn of The Planet of The Apes, but instead of Caesar we have Atlanna/Aquaman and instead of Koba we've got Orm and Manta sharing villain duties. Too bad these films are only 85 minutes long, could've used a little(lot) more fleshing out.One of the smartest parts of the film got glossed over so quick (Manta playing puppet master) that it left a bad taste in my mouth, there was so much potential from that. DC and WB can make a phenomenal Aquaman film from the strength of that alone. :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
black manta getting
samuel-l-jackson-shark-attack-o.gif

:heh:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
This movie got me thinking, imagine Dawn of The Planet of The Apes, but instead of Caesar we have Atlanna/Aquaman and instead of Koba we've got Orm and Manta sharing villain duties. Too bad these films are only 85 minutes long, could've used a little(lot) more fleshing out.One of the smartest parts of the film got glossed over so quick (Manta playing puppet master) that it left a bad taste in my mouth, there was so much potential from that. DC and WB can make a phenomenal Aquaman film from the strength of that alone. :yeshrug:

The Aquaman will basically be Thor + Little mermaid

Should be enjoyable imo

:manny: