Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I’ve lliterally never met a human being in real life who didn’t like Jurassic world. But some how there are 3 on the first page of this thread.

The coli is a weird place
I know several because they read reviews and want to sound smarter than they are. Reviews killed the magic for them... That dinosaur handicap match was FIRE

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Who? Explain breh:jbhmm:

Rexy is the T-Rex's nickname that JP fans have affectionately began to call her over the years.

The Baryonyx was supposed to the main antagonist in JP 3 before it was changed to the Spinosaurus.

latest

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Rexy is the T-Rex's nickname that JP fans have affectionately began to call her over the years.

The Baryonyx was supposed to the main antagonist in JP 3 before it was changed to the Spinosaurus.

latest

I knew about rexy. Had no clue about the other one. I know so little about Jurassic Park 3. Watched it a dozen times. Own it. And the cage scene is awesome. But meh. Maybe I should give it another shot

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I knew about rexy. Had no clue about the other one. I know so little about Jurassic Park 3. Watched it a dozen times. Own it. And the cage scene is awesome. But meh. Maybe I should give it another shot

I wasn't sure which you were referring to so I figured I'd just answer both. I've probably watched Jurassic World more than I have JP 3. The cage scene gets props, but that's where it stops for me.