June 27th-Mexicans Die In The Desert: Tim Bradley vs Jessie Vargas

Who ya got

• Total voters

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If Provodnikov can damn near decapitate Timmay so could Matthysse

Vargas has 9 career kos... NINE N he had Bradley on Ice Skates...I wouldn't trust Bradley against any puncher at 147

Bradley does have experience sparring with Matthysse tho...so because of Bradley already knowing what Lucas is bout N feeling the power...i think he would Box a lot more N be smarter then usual N have a much better chance of getting the W

So what? It was a perfect punch, did you hear it? It sounded like a fukking Jet Engine backing up :dead:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Bradley was concussed though for 11 of the 12 rounds...and still won by a better margin than a fully functional Matthysse was able to over Provodnikov. Also, we seen Bradley go out and beat an elite fighter right after that:yeshrug:

i scored lucas 7-5 over ruslan...........how did u score tim vs ruslan?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i dont even see how nikkas even think any of these fighters could. :yeshrug:

TC is too inactive in his fights IMO (would love to see it tho) and LM defense is borderline non-existent :francis:

yep i would love to see crawford vs tim next in dubia fukk sadam hussien:francis:.....maybe catchweight of 144.

the best ranked guy crawford probably fights next is jose benivadez:francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I would have tim as the favorite but I just don't like how tim has looked lately. I don't see the same guy anymore. the one who dominated a prime alexander and marquez. it's not about elevating matthyse to elite level, it's about me thinking tim just isn't the same anymore.
you could be right :ohhh:

if i was LM i would take a chavez fight at 147 just to get my feet wet first then look to fight tim :yeshrug:

if you lose shyt no skin off your back, but if you win :blessed:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
get KNOCKED down by Molina twice brehs :bhop12:

Tim a fukking hall of famer:5-0:

Lucas aint never even won a title :russ:

Only one fighter in this conversation has been stopped and it ain't Tim Bradley :cmsas2:

:shaq2: @ the same dudes calling Maidana trash acting like his struggle little brother is a kiiller now.

LUCAS IS A BUM

I wouldn't go that far but the only thing he has better than Bradley is power and do we even know what that power looks like at 147 :cmsas2:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Only one fighter in this conversation has been stopped and it ain't Tim Bradley :cmsas2:

:shaq2: @ the same dudes calling Maidana trash acting like his struggle little brother is a kiiller now.

I wouldn't go that far but the only thing he has better than Bradley is power and do we even know what that power looks like at 147 :cmsas2:
exactly this is the main reason i dont think anyone can beat time at 147 outside of may and pac.

how will TC game travel up to 147, how will danny's, how will LUCAS's.

they have a tough enough time at 140 ( i think tim beats them all at 140 but tc and danny would be GREAT fights for tim at 140. 147 is a huge question mark and im supposed to believe that these nikkas can just jump up in weight and beat a hall of famer :why:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:shaq2:
And it's not lucas either so who are you referring to?

You forget vargas is not a welterweight and he rocked a welterweight tim bradley to the core...vargas is a light puncher from 140 doing that..so there's a good/great chance of lucas hurting him of he went to 147 lol

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
And it's not lucas either so who are you referring to?

You forget vargas is not a welterweight and he rocked a welterweight tim bradley to the core...vargas is a light puncher from 140 doing that..so there's a good/great chance of lucas hurting him of he went to 147 lol

My bad Danny beat him so bad I thought it was a stoppage :wow:

Vargas rocked Bradley to the core? so what he lost, just like everyone else who has gone against Bradley not name Pacman. Lucas doesn't have the mental toughness to rock with Bradley we've seen him fold before we haven't seen Bradley fold, we've seen him outboxed and Lucas can't do that.

Ain't no boxer that sees a psychiatrist beating Bradley :camby:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Vargas rocked Bradley to the core? so what he lost, just like everyone else who has gone against Bradley not name Pacman. Lucas doesn't have the mental toughness to rock with Bradley we've seen him fold before we haven't seen Bradley fold, we've seen him outboxed and Lucas can't do that.

:ohhh::dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

when have you seen lucas fold?...not against danny...he fought danny hard to the end...114-112 score is not the mark of somebody who folds...you want that look at broner against porter lol... and he certainly didnt fold against zab or devon either