Joe Rogan discussing Black Panther and Social Media changes its perception vs when Blade came out

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Y'all militant brehs can keep pretending Blade was "Black" or "Marvel" all you want... Wesley was a star & made that movie epic... Nobody gave a major fukk but you fake ass people... Most people didn't know Blade was a comic... Stil don't...

Fake militant brehs are faker & worse than the brehs you call c00ns.. You "Real nikkas" are the most fake... We just getting excited for a movie with Black people, when you went out & shot a racist???
Stop nobody knew about black panther like that. He wasnt popping in 2000s or in the 90s. What's with this revision of history? Panther wasnt Spider-Man or F4 famous it was damn near Mr. Terrific status

Blade was that dude when the movie came out everybody saw and love it. I was oversea and other black people was fuking with the movie heavy. At the time we didnt need Disney marketing and advertising to dress it up in African attire to make us go and suppprt other black stars... we just went and watch

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Cac alert.

How do these obvious racist get so much pos rep?
Too bad I'm a breh, been posting since the other site... Had my pic on here before so miss me... My BM a "cac" get it right... What I say racisat??? I love my Black people, I get white puss... Blade wasn't "Black", nobody gave a fukk about a "Marvel" movie yet, people didn't know it was a comic, Wesley was a great actor & took that shyt over... Where's your racism??? You a cac???
Stop nobody knew about black panther like that. He wasnt popping in 2000s or in the 90s. What's with this revision of history? Panther wasnt Spider-Man or F4 famous it was damn near Mr. Terrific status

Blade was that dude when the movie came out everybody saw and love it. I was oversea and other black people was fuking with the movie heavy. At the time we didnt need Disney marketing and advertising to dress it up in African attire to make us go and suppprt other black stars... we just went and watch
Nah breh, Blade was a great movie, don't get me wrong... shyt was huge but it wasn't riding the wave Marvel has now, not even close... & it had nothing to do with Black culture... Wesley was a star & doing his thing. These people still don't know about Panther, I think both sides are stupid, you missed that huh??? I said fake militants cause of the dumb shyt in this thread, I don't like the overboard "our community" shyt either... I brought up the difference in people looking at this movie...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Nah breh, Blade was a great movie, don't get me wrong... shyt was huge but it wasn't riding the wave Marvel has now, not even close.

Because its Disney (great marketing and advertisement). Black Panther is sold as an important movie for this generation while the other flicks is sold as another comicbook flick in today Social media era

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Because its Disney (great marketing and advertisement). Black Panther is sold as an important movie for this generation while the other flicks is sold as another comicbook flick in today Social media era
Agree & disagree... It got so crazy cause the people, Civil War was the test... BP & Spiderman killed it... Yes, it's marketing, like any other movie... I already said BP got that machine behind it, Blade didn't... I already said it won't change shyt in the hood but I understand Black people wanting to see the shyt... I already said I don't like, either side... Get to a point where I can debate... Again, already said Disney...

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember when the first Blade came out. I was a kid at the time. My parents didn't take me to see it in theaters though :mjcry:. But as soon as it came out on cable I was all over it. That instantly became one of my favorite movies. At that time, I only knew Blade from his guest appearances on the 90s animated Spider-Man series but I was still excited about it. When the first Blade came out comic book movies in general weren't popping like that. The comic book movie wave really didn't take off until 2000.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Whoa whoa, whoa... let's be honest I wasn't checking for blade on that level when the first one came out...:hubie: I'm being honest...

But when Blade 2 dropped...:whoo::whew:

I give Blade a ton of respect for being the first to usher in Marvel's movies no doubt but let's be honest... Not alot of people put respect on Blade because Spiderman:bryan: took off...
Speak for yourself then because I saw all three in the movies and have the DVD set lol. I also saw Spider-Man too. Its room to see more than one movie. This isn't an either or situation.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
I am African and don't get the "BlackExcellence" thing on Black Panthers...
I mean it is a fiction.

For REAL Black Excellence, we already had Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Mandela, Obama etc....

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This movie will change black peoples lives forever

thankyouobama.jpg