Jerome Bettis hairline

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yea nikkas are talking fully out of their ass in here but it is the Coli so its expected. I've been getting cuts with a lineup weekly since I was 16 and my shyt is still fully intact at age 30, shyt the reason why I need cuts weekly are because of how fast my shyt grows back. And as you said white bols who rock thick hair never get their shyt lined up in the front and I know plenty from my college days who already have their wigs on sunroof status.
Get a cut in the middle of your head and see hard hard it is for hair to grow back over that spot; now imagine your hairline constantly getting scratched, scraped and burned..........Everyone has cuts and scraps around your edge, there is a reason it burns when alcohol is applied post haircut......Doubt me, go wild a month and get a shape up and look how pristine your shyt looks contrary to the norm.............

Of course there are other factors but over cutting catches up to you over time.................I can't speak for whiteboys and their issues but as a person who cut hair i'm just trying to enlighten you brothers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas on some
tupac-razor-trick-o.gif
:deadmanny:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Dominican and Puerto Rican barbers are nice with the straight edge. shyt is 2nd nature to them.

Dykes, Dominican and Puerto Rican babers are in the elite tier of barbering.

But Bettis is a fraud, he was just down with the jig for long enough that it's not too apparent to most.

img_7006_2.jpg

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Get a cut in the middle of your head and see hard hard it is for hair to grow back over that spot; now imagine your hairline constantly getting scratched, scraped and burned..........Everyone has cuts and scraps around your edge, there is a reason it burns when alcohol is applied post haircut......Doubt me, go wild a month and get a shape up and look how pristine your shyt looks contrary to the norm.............

Of course there are other factors but over cutting catches up to you over time.................I can't speak for whiteboys and their issues but as a person who cut hair i'm just trying to enlighten you brothers

If nikkas are gettin their hairline pushed back, that's on the barber. Receding hairlines have nothing to do with how often you get your lineup. I've asked several barbers over the years and they all laugh at that. It's due to other factors. fukk, my shyt still lookin cripsy and I stay keepin my shyt clean as if I was in Hollywood. Look at Nas. You never see his shyt look dusty and his corners look A1 after all these years...and he in his 40s.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If nikkas are gettin their hairline pushed back, that's on the barber. Receding hairlines have nothing to do with how often you get your lineup. I've asked several barbers over the years and they all laugh at that. It's due to other factors. fukk, my shyt still lookin cripsy and I stay keepin my shyt clean as if I was in Hollywood. Look at Nas. You never see his shyt look dusty and his corners look A1 after all these years...and he in his 40s.
Because Nas has grade A barbers, not everyone here has that; let a nikka who dab and dab your line being indefinite shape you up constantly, and see your shyt around age 30, or someone with super sharp clippers just cutting your shyt up..........................

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

There is a vast difference between barbers, and nikkas that be cutting hair.