Jemele Hill,... "Marshawn Lynch is a professional fool!"

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you beeen arrested for gun possession the media is gonna label you a thug. Now, with Sherman, that's totally different. Nothing he did will fit that label.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you beeen arrested for gun possession the media is gonna label you a thug. Now, with Sherman, that's totally different. Nothing he did will fit that label.

If you black they will label you a thug. Especially if you don't fit their cookie cutter image of what they feel a black person should be. Ask John Wall, ask Derrick Rose ask Lebron James. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There it is right there folks. Her and the media are mad because he is too smart and understands that the media is nothing but sharks. Lynch smarter and has more of a conscious than most athletes. That is what they fear. His view of them is if you fukk over me then fukk you and I will not talk with you.

Also there have been other players that were like this just like Sterling Sharpe. He has still had a successful career outside of sports.

Another thing Jamelle is a aunt jemima c00n. Just like her boy steppin a smith.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I find most of these black sports personalities take a harsher tone towards black athletes than they do others.

I need to see if she called Manziel a fool

yeah, she shot all on manziel, consistently.
plus, she is actually incendiary.
I think the stance she has oublically is just a character on the show, though.
it just looks funny in the light cause she is critical of him on a black male/female show.
yet, if you think about it.
it makes sense for the female black lead to be conservative in this discussion as a work.
than for Michael Smith to be the conservative one.
plus, I think the manziel stuff and a lot of stances on ESPN are orchestrated works meant to create a draw from said work.
so, I really think hill's stance is just an elaborate work.
just like I think the patriots deflate gate is a work.
to hold over for two weeks while we wait on the superbowl date to arrive. After the lull in activity for the casual fan between the championship games and superbowl.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brf_h-ECQAE29xB.jpg

i'll fuccs :patrice:

yo, why is this the second civie pix of hill next to some female. When, it should be a boyfriend around her.
she had a prom pix a few weeks ago with some girl in it, too.
I hope she isn't a lesbo.
I am so sick of that stereotype in general for women in sports.

Art Barr

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
This chick be going hard on ol' boy.lol......his & hers show. She acts like she just cant stand dude. She also called him "ignorant"

927940_387277718081607_24416373_a.jpg

I'd smash Jemele.

she looks like a freak
I'd def put my dyck in her mouth

but back to the topic ..I think she doesnt like the image he portrays to these racist cacs

Marshawn is the type nikka they fear the most.. he doesnt givafawk. So nikkas everywhere love that dude.

who wouldnt love a breh that runs over safeties and linebackers, grabs his nuts going over the goaline

then puts his middle finger up at the reporters

and drops jewels like..." I'm 'bout that action Boss."

tumblr_m52mqd3pJy1r0ix14o1_r1_250.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Just look at how uncomfortable he is in this interview. He can't be himself, tries to catch himself from cursing and saying nikka. People will portray him as a thug without understanding his background. Pay attention to the part when they ask him about people thinking he's a thug.

Just look at how the media shyts on people. I wouldn't want to talk to them pussies either.

I remember watching that intervew...very true.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Like I've said millions of times..

Jemelle Hill is annoying as hell and I dont think she looks that good..

But her ass and thighs :wow:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aunt Jemele, next contestant on that Summer Jam Screen:huhldup:

...Coli Bros are ETHERous:mjlol: