Jay Electronica up at the at Roc Nation offices today. New music on the way???

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
So I gotta fukking put my arm around his waist line like hes my girl? Ill hug my old man any day but wrapping my arms around him? Plus we talking bout me and my pops lol not Jay Electronica and Jayz. I know you gay or bi or whatever but cmon now homey.
:yeshrug:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I gotta fukking put my arm around his waist line like hes my girl? Ill hug my old man any day but wrapping my arms around him? Plus we talking bout me and my pops lol not Jay Electronica and Jayz. I know you gay or bi or whatever but cmon now homey.

I actually thought nothing of it until I noticed that Jay Elect has some huge hands. Nygga got big ass rubber Halloween hands. I can see how that would be make things a little more uncomfortable.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I actually thought nothing of it until I noticed that Jay Elect has some huge hands. Nygga got big ass rubber Halloween hands. I can see how that would be make things a little more uncomfortable.
Yea im not even trolling I am a fan of both. I am not even saying they gay or nothin just looks weird.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're probably discussing how to tastefully release him because there's no point in him even having a record label.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Not tryin to start shyt but why does he has his arm around hov waist line like that? Wouldn't even do that to my old pops I duno kinda weird. Lol that shirt he wearing looks like this spiderman shirt I got for free from movie company for the new movie.

you've never taken a group photo with homies? it's just a photo breh not a date

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Let's face it. Jay elec will never release an album
vhwa4g.jpg
I want to believe...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW