whitlockbabestwosm.jpg

tired from all that pawgin'

jason-whitlock-snooze.jpg

GOATlock

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He usually bashes entertainers when they do something stupid.

He has said a lot of things I don't agree with but he's nowhere near Whitlock.

He attacked and went at people for years just to get a buzz. He was an attack dog especially for blacks. He ran with the black people vs n*ggas angle, cracking jokes and stereotypes on black folks. It's only recently he's scaled it back. Go back and listen when you have some time and see how disrespectful he was.

The Tomi Lahren thing and encouraging Schulz (before the pro black change of heart) makes him just as bad as Whitlock.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Dudes ancestors were probably the ones to wake up massa once slaves flew the coop.

This is true I swear.

We never punished these people so whole generations past and we have what we have now. They need to be dealt with now. Must be taken out. He cannot continue to live.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
He attacked and went at people for years just to get a buzz. He was an attack dog especially for blacks. He ran with the black people vs n*ggas angle, cracking jokes and stereotypes on black folks. It's only recently he's scaled it back. Go back and listen when you have some time and see how disrespectful he was.

The Tomi Lahren thing and encouraging Schulz (before the pro black change of heart) makes him just as bad as Whitlock.

Charlmagne was crackin stereotypical jokes on a hip hop radio show.
Whitlock was spewing dangerous anti-black rhetoric for a decade on ESPN to hundreds of millions of viewers

not the same

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So CTG took Beans advice and played with something safe.

I don't know what's worse. Whitlock giving this nikka a platform and free advertising or you nikkas giving him props for poppin shyt on the radio.

The WAY Whitlock name dropped Charlamagne leads me to believe that his is an orchestrated event.