Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Your words not mine :lolbron:
It's common knowledge that the AA is a lost cause...place him in the richest country on God's green earth and he still manage to achieve nothing :skip:...at least yall womens are bad bytches tho right? Dats a win :pachaha:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
To whoever was tryin to say you're not born gay, to anyone suggesting there are no LBGT in Jamaica, and to anyone tryin to say that violence towards gays in Jamaica doesn't exist

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
To whoever was tryin to say you're not born gay, to anyone suggesting there are no LBGT in Jamaica, and to anyone tryin to say that violence towards gays in Jamaica doesn't exist

No violence should happen to anyone. Everyone should be able to get a job/got to school.

Everything else:camby:

The activist wants be respected as a man while calling himself a queen:dead:

5star

Banned
Daps
Human rights violations towards homosexuals in Jamaica are low in comparison to other human rights violations in that country, so let's not try to play that angle. And if these whites are concerned about gay rights how about they take themselves over to Russia and start trying to shame them instead of focusing on Jamaicans who they don't give a damn about in the first place? Where is Britain with the Jamaican's reparations?

:blessed:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's common knowledge that the AA is a lost cause...place him in the richest country on God's green earth and he still manage to achieve nothing :skip:...at least yall womens are bad bytches tho right? Dats a win :pachaha:
Said from a person who benefits from the privileges gotten from the work that AAs did. :mjlol:

Hypocrite lol.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When will Jamaica NOT BOW to the White GOD they worship? Caribbean people are the biggest Black Christians and more than Black Americans.

2016-Jamaica-Mission-Trips.jpg

is111G1.jpg

Jamaica_3_22_09_15.jpg

jamaica.jpg

p1-jamaicaDean-Rebecca.jpg

jamaica-rehab-brook.jpg

todd.jpg

White Christian Missionaries are still Buck Breaking those young Jamaican boys to this day. :scust: Elders allowing these White Christian Missionaries to come in on some Trojan Horse ish.

A0EB6C31-9B19-409F-8F32-778EBBFA5165_cx0_cy3_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

the poorer the nation the more religious people are its a coping mechnism :manny:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Are you sure about that? I'm talking pre colonization here. It was well documented that in a lot of pre africa societies that homosexuality was ordinary shyt.

Like I said, I can't speak for other African cultures but homosexuality has never been condoned/encouraged in my culture before or after colonisation. You implied in your post that all African cultures supported it pre colonisation, which is a gross generalisation of Africa and her various cultures.