Jake Gyllenhaal Steps into the Ring in new 'Southpaw' Trailer

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Doesn't look as good as I thought it would...Fuqua did an amazing job with Training Day, but since then he has been nothing more than mediocre. Hopefully this trailer was just put together poorly.
so tears of the sun, and brooklyn's finest are mediocre huh :comeon: and he didnt make two average script movies (shooter, olympus has fallen) visually piff huh breh :aicmon: maaaaan GTFOH :camby:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Pont is Fuqua hasn't had a good movie since Training Day and after watching this trailer, he still doesn't unless its just a poor trailer, but I doubt it
I want this to be good but obviously looking at the people involved i'm very skeptical. Hopefully we're pleasantly surprised. Just a huge fan of Gyllenhall so i want every movie he is in to be good

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
so tears of the sun, and brooklyn's finest are mediocre huh :comeon: and he didnt make two average script movies (shooter, olympus has fallen) visually piff huh breh :aicmon: maaaaan GTFOH :camby:
Every movie you listed was either mediocre or terrible. Olympus Has Fallen??? Brooklyn's Finest??? Really? You GTFOH, those shyts are trash; Tears of the Sun was the only one that was ok, but even that was forgettable as fukk.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Pont is Fuqua hasn't had a good movie since Training Day and after watching this trailer, he still doesn't unless its just a poor trailer, but I doubt it

:comeon: "Olympus Has Fallen" & "The Equalizer" were :ohlawd:.

No they weren't :pachaha:Olympus Has Fallen was unwatchable garbage and The Equalizer was nothing more than a fun B movie, but to call it good would be overrating it.

:dahell::duck::duck::duck: