It's lowkey hard as a woman, women aint got options at all

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Naw breh, there's marrying up and there's marrying someone who doesn't exist. There's plenty of dudes out there who got careers and are honorable, but they're not 6 foot models pushing a range rover :heh:

When I was talking to old girl in the club I was sitting there laughing my ass off cause why in the fukk would I wife a chick up who don't even understand her role in a relationship with a nikka who actually got some bread :russ:

I've seen the opposite though. As these broads get older and more desperate they eventually just want a nikka who won't cheat on them. But by then they're so emotionally scarred they end up being permanent jump offs :dead:

23 years old: If he ain't over 6 feet, making over 6 figures, with a 6 pack and a 6 series, don't bother :usure:
28 years old: He don't gotta look like Shemar Moore. He don't even gotta be cute at all. But he better be paid :usure:
33 years old: I can pay my own bills. I just want a man who can do the same :snoop:
36 years old: Just have some kind of job :mjcry:
38 years old: Any kind of job....really :mjcry:
45 years old: I know you got a wife and a family. Just spend time with me on the weekends :mjcry:
50 years old: Jesus will send me a husband :mjcry:

God like "I sent you five, you dumb broad. You curved them all. Enjoy them cats" :russ:

God_(Family_Guy).jpg

It's not funny though. Its sad really. If these broads had realistic expectations when they were 24, 25, they would have ended up with a way better guy than the wacko losers they end up settling for ANYWAY when they're 30, 35, 40 and just desperate to have anybody.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
23 years old: If he ain't over 6 feet, making over 6 figures, with a 6 pack and a 6 series, don't bother :usure:
28 years old: He don't gotta look like Shemar Moore. He don't even gotta be cute at all. But he better be paid :usure:
33 years old: I can pay my own bills. I just want a man who can do the same :snoop:
36 years old: Just have some kind of job :mjcry:
38 years old: Any kind of job....really :mjcry:
45 years old: I know you got a wife and a family. Just spend time with me on the weekends :mjcry:
50 years old: Jesus will send me a husband :mjcry:

God like "I sent you five, you dumb broad. You curved them all. Enjoy them cats" :russ:

God_(Family_Guy).jpg

It's not funny though. Its sad really. If these broads had realistic expectations when they were 24, 25, they would have ended up with a way better guy than the wacko losers they end up settling for ANYWAY when they're 30, 35, 40 and just desperate to have anybody.

Naw breh that shyt is hilarious to me :heh:

When I hear a broad say that I just look at em like :jewpls:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Fat broads marry nikkas in their league, as they should (like most the fat broads at my old job :heh:).

As to the bolded I guarantee you those broads don't know how to pick a dude and has fukked up expectations of how a relationship should go. I've talked to broads like you described and the first thing they come off with is a long ass laundry list of requirements of the nikka they want. And not a single time have I heard them list a man of honor or character.

They think a fat ass and a degree is what nikkas is looking for in a wife. shyt you try to put some of these broads on game and they still don't wanna listen. I remember I was in this club talking to this one chick and she said unless her man is 6'3, dark skin, with a 6 pack and 6 figures she won't even fukk with him because that's what she deserves. I asked her what about his character and she was like "Oh yeah that too" :mjlol:

The fact that women have a list of all these requirements that a man must reach shows the superficial entitled mindset that most of them have and that's exactly why they won't find a man :mjlol:

You ask a nikka on the street what he wants in a woman, He'll say " I want a chick that's pretty, who can cook, sex me and who's pleasant to be around. :ehh:

You ask a chick and it's a whole list of shyt. :dwillhuh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@cook @Brooklynzson ban this boy thread making privileges. What an asinine statement.

Women not ignoring 5 different manz texts daily? :eediat:
Women not getting DM'd by 15 man in a period of 2 weeks? :eediat:
Women not getting offers from 60, yes 60 man in two months on their dating profiles? :eediat:

Just because skets are foolishly waiting for they magical 6'3 195 pound Fabio and don't get him doesn't mean they have no options stop it boy

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
@cook @Brooklynzson ban this boy thread making privileges. What an asinine statement.

Women not getting offers from 60, yes 60 man in two months on their dating profiles? :eediat:

Just because skets are foolishly waiting for they magical 6'3 195 pound Fabio and don't get him doesn't mean they have no options stop it boy
Real shyt.
A woman will never be out of options of nikkas trying to hit.
The problem with men is commitment but we are always down to fukk any decent chick

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fat broads marry nikkas in their league, as they should (like most the fat broads at my old job :heh:).

As to the bolded I guarantee you those broads don't know how to pick a dude and has fukked up expectations of how a relationship should go. I've talked to broads like you described and the first thing they come off with is a long ass laundry list of requirements of the nikka they want. And not a single time have I heard them list a man of honor or character.

They think a fat ass and a degree is what nikkas is looking for in a wife. shyt you try to put some of these broads on game and they still don't wanna listen. I remember I was in this club talking to this one chick and she said unless her man is 6'3, dark skin, with a 6 pack and 6 figures she won't even fukk with him because that's what she deserves. I asked her what about his character and she was like "Oh yeah that too" :mjlol:

Tupac in a Business suit :troll:

Y'all thought that I was lying about that shyt :lolbron:

These women with a pretty face and a fat ass think that the world owes them something just because of a few simps on social media gas them up.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Tupac in a Business suit :troll:

Y'all thought that I was lying about that shyt :lolbron:

These women with a pretty face and a fat ass think that the world owes them something just because of a few simps on social media gas them up.

Chick I was talking to was actually bad though. She had simps in real life :heh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Even average women have it easy. Even fat chicks have guys coming after them even if it's some "Lowered Expectations" type of thirst. That's why fat chicks have self esteem and arrogance now. :beli: The game is all fukked up now.

That shyt is commonplace in NY that it is sad. Other regions, brehs are thirsty, but NY has this special kind of thirstiness that they settle for anything with a p*ssy.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Chick I was talking to was actually bad though. She had simps in real life :heh:

That makes it even worse. The media fukked up the minds of girls and thinking that they deserve some Educated thug with corporate money to trick on them and go to church with them every Sunday while being swagged out the night before in the club :dead:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't know who convinced these broads that having money is what men look for. That's like dudes thinking because they gotta bubble (no homo :whoa:) chicks will wanna fukk

If a broad knows how to cook and isn't annoying as shyt, she'd be a catch to 99.9% of dudes on the planet. Why these broads make the shyt so difficult I have no clue :russ:

Man they were raised on that equal to men shyt. Told to have their own. They achieved it now they think a man should be forthcoming, like a prize you get once certain conditions are fulfilled. But na, never happens. Maybe they heard men talking about it and figured since they was equal it ought to apply to them :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man they were raised on that equal to men shyt. Told to have their own. They achieved it now they think a man should be forthcoming, like a prize you get once certain conditions are fulfilled. But na, never happens. Maybe they heard men talking about it and figured since they was equal it ought to apply to them :mjlol:

Man I remember this chick asking me for advice on what do men want from a woman. As soon as I asked can you cook she was like :camby:

I'm like that's why you single hoe :russ:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
who is she with now?
:troll:

Well she started working at a strip club in ATL, got a habit, rock bottomed out and moved back up north to live with my aunt.

Now she is married to a white investment banker in Maryland.

White dudes dont give a fukk about pasts

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

true
but if the average man had the options of the average female we'd have body counts in the hundreds, it doesn't work that way, it's all about "chemistry" and emotions

A beautiful woman can get hit on 20 times a day and not even flinch hand out her number for months and months then one guy tingles her.

the last girl i smashed was a model not so fake intagram model but a real one signe dtoa agency in magazines etc., I'm sure she gets hit on like 50 times a day but I was in dem guts :noah: