Is there anyone that can rightfully admit, Brokeback Mountain was one of the greatest..... (NO HOMO)

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
It was a really Good movie, You homophobes just automatically write it off as bushes material. Also People have this really off perception that there are some really graphic scenes in the movie. There is only one and ir really is not vivid at all , the movie is more a of a story about the feelings and struggles of indulging in a forbidden and at times unrequited love.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Daniel Day-Lewis, when he won a Screen Actors Guild Award for There Will Be Blood, dedicated it to Heath Ledger. He said his performance in Brokeback Mountain was pretty much perfect. And when it's Daniel Day-Lewis saying that shyt, you know it means something.

Personally I think people who can hear something like that and go "I still won't watch it, gay stuff grosses me out, it'd be suspect" should really not be watching movies at all and should respectfully go the way of Oedipus

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the acting was good, but the movie wasn't....to me, it's a boring take on a love story...they tried to spice it up using the homosexual angle, but it didn't help....

sun raw

All Star
Daps
They should have died from aids in the end and the producer of the film needs to be slapped for romanticizing men cheating on their bytches with another dude. How can you have a love scene that involves smearing feces on your dikk and front like this was some kind of epic drama.

Sounds like much of Hollywood cinema ooh burn

But really

fZOTLth.jpg

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Sounds like much of Hollywood cinema ooh burn

But really

fZOTLth.jpg
There's nothing intimate about anal. shyt is disgusting p*ssy in terms of texture and moisture far outweighs Culo blasting bytches in terms of pleasure. After u nut in a bytches ass you go to the bathroom, ruin one of your favorite wash rags with shyt residue , rinse your dikk with hand sanitizer, take a shower then get back in bed and wonder if shyt particles went in your dikk hole. shyt ain't romantic.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
There's nothing intimate about anal. shyt is disgusting p*ssy in terms of texture and moisture far outweighs Culo blasting bytches in terms of pleasure. After u nut in a bytches ass you go to the bathroom, ruin one of your favorite wash rags with shyt residue , rinse your dikk with hand sanitizer, take a shower then get back in bed and wonder if shyt particles went in your dikk hole. shyt ain't romantic.

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want—anal, oral, fisting—but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
-Slavoj Žižek

The four most over-rated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex, and picnics.
-Christopher Hitchens

I like fukking ass! Ain’t nothin’ like the butthole. The ass is a delicacy, goddamn it. I’d put hot sauce on it. When you eat the brown hole, that’s when her toes do this. [sticks legs out and curls toes] You got to be willing to do anything to please your woman, to satisfy her. I didn’t invent it. You think I was the first one to think of having anal sex with a girl? Hell, no. I’m quite sure Adam fukked Eve in the ass. In the Garden of Eden he tore her ass up, and she was screaming like a motherfukker.
-Tracy Morgan

quotes about anal sex here

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Nowadays, you can do anything that you want—anal, oral, fisting—but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
-
Slavoj Žižek

The four most over-rated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex, and picnics.
-
Christopher Hitchens

I like fukking ass! Ain’t nothin’ like the butthole. The ass is a delicacy, goddamn it. I’d put hot sauce on it. When you eat the brown hole, that’s when her toes do this. [sticks legs out and curls toes] You got to be willing to do anything to please your woman, to satisfy her. I didn’t invent it. You think I was the first one to think of having anal sex with a girl? Hell, no. I’m quite sure Adam fukked Eve in the ass. In the Garden of Eden he tore her ass up, and she was screaming like a motherfukker.
-Tracy Morgan

quotes about anal sex here
If I woke up lookin like Tracy Morgan I'd probably let a bytch wipe her ass with my tongue if it meant keeping her happy.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
34280954309 movies out there i haven't seen yet. i aint wasting time on movie about fudge packing cowboys

you ain't gonna watch any of them, you gonna be on netflix for hours trying to decide what to watch before giving up

One of the things I like about Brokeback Mountain is that its representation of gay men isn't the upper-class kind with the gay 'mannerisms,' these are blue-collar working class characters. That shyt is rare. The question then is if this made it easier or harder for audiences to accept the characters. Like that they're devoid of these mannerisms makes them seem 'safe' in a way or is the lispy upper-class Dharma and Greg character the one that mainstream society finds safe and non-threatening? It's hard to say.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
you ain't gonna watch any of them, you gonna be on netflix for hours trying to decide what to watch before giving up

One of the things I like about Brokeback Mountain is that its representation of gay men isn't the upper-class kind with the gay 'mannerisms,' these are blue-collar working class characters. That shyt is rare. The question then is if this made it easier or harder for audiences to accept the characters. Like that they're devoid of these mannerisms makes them seem 'safe' in a way or is the lispy upper-class Dharma and Greg character the one that mainstream society finds safe and non-threatening? It's hard to say.
agreed 100%