Is there any real proof of dinosaurs? because the bible...

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I think giraffes are some of the closest desendants to dinosaurs among a few other animals. Also, according to the lame ass Good Dinosaur movie it showed a snaked looking animal with legs. So we have snakes now & at one point the apparently snakes used to have legs. But this is coming from a movie & I have zero scientific research to back my statement.

Asside from the foul and reptiles which are most closely connected to actual dinosaurs... there were many things like sabertooth cats and mammoths that were here later that were not actual dinosaurs but still have very close relatives to things still alive today. Giraffe is in that category I think. Everyone remembers the wooly mammoth and sees the connection to the elephant but no one is taught that were also wooly rhinos that went extinct and giant sloths and many other cousins of animals that are still alive today.

woolly-rhino-and-cave-lion-daniel-eskridge.jpg

Woolly rhinoceros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its pretty interesting that elephants are the second largest species on the planet now (that we know of) cause there was alot of shyt roaming about bigger than elephants not too long ago... and not even dinos.
:lupe:

Ground+Sloth.jpg
:whoo:

Megatherium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@YaThreadFloppedB! :pachaha: Negged me cause i said giraffes are some of the closest things we have to dinosaurs. He always randomly negs me. It's so funny!!! :laff:

Do you realize how fukking dumb you sound? You make my 15 y/o niece look like Einstein.

Take yo remedial ass back to 8th grade and review-
Kingdom
Phylum
Class
Order
Family
Genus
Species

Your ignorance offends me:wow:
I hate how stupid you are:wow:
Please tell the good folk of the Coli how giraffes are closely related to dinosaurs

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Do you realize how fukking dumb you sound? You make my 15 y/o niece look like Einstein.

Take yo remedial ass back to 8th grade and review-
Kingdom
Phylum
Class
Order
Family
Genus
Species

Your ignorance offends me:wow:
I hate how stupid you are:wow:
Please tell the good folk of the Coli how giraffes are closely related to dinosaurs
:lolbron:My you are certainly worked up over this. In my spare time I just google giraffes & read about them. That's all. I never said anything was fact. But since you want receipts, sure
FAQs

They just been around a long time, that's all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you STILL couldn't put the sheer amount of insects and birds that exist in that space ALONE.
Have you no sense of scale? 569 stock cars isn't really that much when compared to the spectrum of fauna.

this is a conservative estimate on the number of species found.
Vertebrate Animals
Mammals 5,513
Birds 10,425
Reptiles 10,038
Amphibians 7,302
Fishes 32,900
Total Vertebrates 66,178
Invertebrate Animals
Insects 1,000,000
Spiders and scorpions 102,248
Molluscs 85,000
Crustaceans 47,000
Corals 2,175
Others 68,827
Total Invertebrates 1,305,250

ignoring crustaceans, molluscs, corals and others, you still expect me to believe all these different animals above, IN PAIRS, fit in the ark. Your suppression of rationale and logic is simply sublime.
kind and species are not synonymous

you're thinking too hard

Im thinking 3500 kinds of mammal on the ark from my research
but lets go with your number 5,513

5,513 X 2 (2 of each kind)=11,026

The average size of an animal on the earth is the size of a cat
but to be safe lets make a stock car hold an animal the size of a sheep
the average double deck stock car can hold 240 sheep

11,026 divided by 240 = about 46 stock cars...and thats just for mammals

46 out of 569 breh

Last edited:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't even bother describing to you that lifeforms best adapted to their environment have the highest survival rates.

we don't 'see' evolution NOW because we've basically observed evolution as it happened through MILLIONS of years. it takes time. can't just wake up and be like I want some wings and wings will grow. time, relatively speaking, progresses to slowly for us to see largescale tangible effects of evolution. if you somehow managed to travel a million years in the future, and compared humans then to humans now, there would probably be a staggering difference. (i hope the coli still exists then lol)

Idgaf what colour he was. he was never real to me.
i have long stopped believing in false history and white lies, trust me. just like I stopped believing in this book.

if you thought Noah was white then you still do believe in white lies

you should do more research before dismissing everything

that could be the intent of someone who is trying to hide something from you

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shockingly, there is more evidence towards the earth being flat than Dinosaurs existing.
:patrice:

No No No, the white man says that we are on a spinning ball travelling through a vacuum. And they should know, they did land on the moon after all. You are stupid if you don't agree with me and the other people who think like me but have no proof besides our faith in white people.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:lolbron:My you are certainly worked up over this. In my spare time I just google giraffes & read about them. That's all. I never said anything was fact. But since you want receipts, sure
FAQs

They just been around a long time, that's all.

:coffee:Good. I'm glad you utilized the tools and resources you have at your fingertips and acknowledged you are wrong.

:coffee:Please understand that giraffes are more closely related to humans and horses and practically any other mammal (this is phylum) than they are to fukking dinosaurs.

:coffee:There are literally millions of years between the two (regardless of species) with NO common ancestor.

Please don't homeschool your offspring:dame:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
yes you should, but the modern negro (invention of the white man) is too gullible to realize the white man has lied to him about everything, even the date. Tell me the time and date without referencing a god since the white man obviously hasn't tricked you on the basic shyt.
Technially were not in the year 2015 technical of course

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dinosaurs predate humans being created on earth and have absolutely nothing to do with anything, to randomly mention or bring up dinosaurs would be like :dahell:

I do think there are some references but I can't be 100 percent on that.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Asside from the foul and reptiles which are most closely connected to actual dinosaurs... there were many things like sabertooth cats and mammoths that were here later that were not actual dinosaurs but still have very close relatives to things still alive today. Giraffe is in that category I think. Everyone remembers the wooly mammoth and sees the connection to the elephant but no one is taught that were also wooly rhinos that went extinct and giant sloths and many other cousins of animals that are still alive today.

woolly-rhino-and-cave-lion-daniel-eskridge.jpg

Woolly rhinoceros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its pretty interesting that elephants are the second largest species on the planet now (that we know of) cause there was alot of shyt roaming about bigger than elephants not too long ago... and not even dinos.
:lupe:

Ground+Sloth.jpg
:whoo:

Megatherium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imagine the shyt that was or that's in the fukkin oceans :wow: and we can't even scratch the surface