kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
NOTHING beats Super Shredder

Super_shredder_TMNT_2_movie_secret_of_the_ooze.png

Looked cool as fukk, ready to kick ass and the pier just collapses on him :beli:

Bane and Boba Fett at least did something and were involved in the action. Super shredder :camby:

Super Shredder is the MOST DISAPPOINTING because they brought him in AT THE END, he looked amazing and was about to destroy some shyt, then the pier collapsed...I still say the worst one was Mandarin because the movie was built around the character whereas the super shredder was gthe result at the end of the movie; Mandarin fukked up the whole plot of the movie and therefore the movie was trash thanks to that garbage revelation.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
apparently Boba Fett didn't die though he eventually came out of that hole according to the expanded universe but with Disney kind of changing the status of what is EU who knows at this point what they take from it

Yeah, I remember reading the same thing (Boba didn't die) and with the cult following he has amassed I would bet that Disney brings him back since they are rebooting the entire EU.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yeah, I remember reading the same thing (Boba didn't die) and with the cult following he has amassed I would bet that Disney brings him back since they are rebooting the entire EU.

in the books, Boba is still doing his thing.
he even has kids he didn't raise.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I guess it's worse for me because I was so emotionally invested in seeing Batman stans whining in the theatre while he was getting handled. One dude threw his mask off and walked out :laff:

Bat Stans: "Fight back :damn: this is bs"

Bane: "You fight like a young man, nothing held back. Admirable :ehh:....but mistaken :demonic:"

Me:
2pac-laughing-juice.gif
Man, i was at the show like

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Fett didn't die. Read tales of the Bounty Hunter. He lives and eventually tracks down his ultimate foe, Han Solo...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Sheeeit, at least Jango caught a body before he went. Although forgetting that Jedi can deflect lasers AND fogetting to evade the brotha running at you with a lightsaber was kinda :beli:

If you look closely he tried to fire off his rocket pack, but it had obviously been damaged. The homie, Jango, thought he was Mr. Hot shyt that day. Twirling that gun around like John Wayne

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Galactus in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

Venom in Spider-Man 3.

Bane.

The Kraken in Clash of the Titans.