Is there any doubt that Shawn Michaels is/was a homosexual?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
]
Bret Hart called him on it....and he basically accepted it. He never made out with a chick on Raw but was tonguing down Cripple H in 97 like his life depended on it. Memoirs of a TX homo
I get it now , you were in love with Sunny as a youth and stalked her and when you tried to get an picture and autograph HBK smushed your face and told you to beat it loser. You started hating the GOAT. I get it now, same as Brett , he saw HBK as the man he wanted to be but couldn't , it's ok HBK and God forgive you.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think i might have + repped you by accident :snoop:

anyways, the shawn being gay rumors were obviously spread by people in the company that were jealous of his position...probably some juiced up wrestlers who think people shawn's size shouldn't be in the main event.....funny how people like goldust dont get called a homosexual around here, even though he played the part, but shawn does:why:

not only that but Vince is a known womanizer, how was he attracted to shawn? :wtf:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
dx.gif

DX_gay%21.jpg

triple_h__shawn_michaels_by_alicesmith87-d536f4z.jpg

:Cesaro:

:umad:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i think i might have + repped you by accident :snoop:

anyways, the shawn being gay rumors were obviously spread by people in the company that were jealous of his position...probably some juiced up wrestlers who think people shawn's size shouldn't be in the main event.....funny how people like goldust dont get called a homosexual around here, even though he played the part, but shawn does:why:

not only that but Vince is a known womanizer, how was he attracted to shawn? :wtf:

Don't guys trying to hide/repress their sexuality usually engage in extreme womanizing and aren't discrete about their actions? Just saying.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't guys trying to hide/repress their sexuality usually engage in extreme womanizing and aren't discrete about their actions? Just saying.
well....I would think if vince had any interest in men, there would be more claims of him being with other men other than shawn michaels.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
freddy mercury had a live in girlfriend and wrote a song called big bottom girls expressing his love for ass

and he still liked dikk:mjpls:

:manny:so picks of shawn with women dont mean shyt

:Cesaro:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G