Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So the whole mayan civilization were savages?

I mean if you kill children rape children. Kill Children Men and Women for fun or so call occasions because the sun is mad at you... Then Yea.

I mean if you so called built those pyramids and created a calendar that everbody d!ckrides that dates back before their time lmao like how is that even possible dating back constellations and exact moment when the moon etc for thousand upon thousands of years before your culture EXISTED:myman:.... but you say a white tall man is your god and you buried people in caves n shyt Slicing hearts and vital organs. cmon man.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I mean if you kill children rape children. Kill Children Men and Women for fun or so call occasions because the sun is mad at you... Then Yea.

I mean if you so called built those pyramids and created a calendar that everbody d!ckrides that dates back before their time lmao like how is that even possible dating back constellations and exact moment when the moon etc for thousand upon thousands of years before your culture EXISTED:myman:.... but you say a white tall man is your god and you buried people in caves n shyt Slicing hearts and vital organs. cmon man.

:obamalol:

we're waisting our time

:yeshrug:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Leasy said:
Who really built these damn things in South America man....

These dude name slayer on Abovetopsecret.com have some interesting opionons regarding races of human and ancient monuments.

Who Were the Ancient Megalithic Builders?, page 1

I really think other species of humanoids were more recent than they want to admit and they probably created half these artifacts.

If you look where the Africans/old world humans landed landed in Mexico, on some of the large monuments made for them they had handheld devices in their hands which is found on monuments in Sumerians society and other old cultures of great monuments etc...

atlantes.jpg

atlantesstatuetula00.jpg

Sumer Gods (You would see them holding the same devices)
zfishseal.jpg

Greek God Phorcys(Same device)
phorcys.jpg

Sumer God
sumergodstree.jpg

Don't know it's a lot of history they not telling.

:beli:

Those are all 'Nature Spirits' and those cultures all shared a similar theology regarding them because they were all agrarian cultures. Agriculture was how they sustained their culture. The 'baskets' are what they used to carry seeds in to plant crops.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:beli:

Those are all 'Nature Spirits' and those cultures all shared a similar theology regarding them because they were all agrarian cultures. Agriculture was how they sustained their culture. The 'baskets' are what they used to carry seeds in to plant crops.

My entire point is that they are all somehow connected then right? Yes or No

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Leasy said:
My entire point is that they are all somehow connected then right? Yes or No

Yeah, they are connected, but not in the way you're attempting to construe. Their connection lies in how their separate cultures realized that staying in one spot to set-up shop and plant crops rather than running all over the area gathering/hunting to keep themselves alive was a smart thing to do and allowed them more leisure time to create stories that people thousands of years in the future would totally misunderstand.​

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah, they are connected, but not in the way you're attempting to construe. Their connection lies in how their separate cultures realized that staying in one spot to set-up shop and plant crops rather than running all over the area gathering/hunting to keep themselves alive was a smart thing to do and allowed them more leisure time to create stories that people thousands of years in the future would totally misunderstand.​

Ok. So cultures miles apart somehow have the same symbolism but not connected? I am done with y'all.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Leasy said:
Ok. So cultures miles apart somehow have the same symbolism but not connected? I am done with y'all.

:umad:

You also have to take into account the time involved and the time differences between cultures. Egyptian Civilization was already dead for a few centuries when the Mayan/Incan/Aztec Empires were on the come-up so it's not like they were somehow 'communicating' ideas with one another.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:umad:

You also have to take into account the time involved and the time differences between cultures. Egyptian Civilization was already dead for a few centuries when the Mayan/Incan/Aztec Empires were on the come-up so it's not like they were somehow 'communicating' ideas with one another.

Man answer the question Yes or No. Stop dodging the question.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
What Leasy forgets is that Human Beings have been on this planet for 150,000-250,000 years. The people of the Americans crossed over 15-18,000 years ago.

That's a lot of shared history.

Also, pyramids were built as pyramid-shaped for a reason.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Leasy said:
One Last Question Doc

The Pyramids in South America and Egypt aren't connected?

Only by the shape of the buildings. When you're trying to build megalithic structures out of rocks/stone, the most stable construction form is a pyramid. There are pyramids on every continent except Antarctica and Australia.