gorilla-hand-lines.jpg

:deadrose:

Elena-gasping.gif

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:comeon:

You know EXACTLY what I meant and are splitting hairs here. I was obviously speaking of majority Black nations with Black leaders where Blacks are in control of everything. Not majority White nations that just got a Black president within the last 10 years. America is a White man's country. Breh, just stop, anyone reading this knows you're reaching at this point. :beli:

No I simply answered your question, I can't help truth got in the way of your trolling :ufdup:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
No I simply answered your question, I can't help truth got in the way of your trolling :ufdup:

Dude, just stop. You are trolling now and everyone reading knows it. Any other time yall hating America and spelling it as "AmeriKKKa" and talking about going back to Africa now you trying to portray America as a Black run country:comeon:.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Listen, there are certain things that white people shouldn't put their noses in, this is one of them. You are an outsider looking in. You are not part of the community and most importantly, you are not a Black woman, I'm sure you mean well and are probably one of those liberal whites who tries to understand the Black community, but again, you are white so you don't understand.

Listen, there are certain things that shytty posters joined in March, 2015 (:comeon:) shouldn't say. :francis:

In other words, shut the fukk up. :francis:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Dude, just stop. You are trolling now and everyone reading knows it. Any other time yall hating America and spelling it as "AmeriKKKa" and talking about going back to Africa now you trying to portray America as a Black run country:comeon:.

I don't hate America :dwillhuh:

My country tis of thee :blessed:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Okay, so I just watched the video. I will admit it wasn't as bad as I expected.....

so............
I stand corrected. Apologies to everyone. :mjcry:
:dead:

I leave and come back and it's war up in here.

Dude in the video even dissed the white chick and called her butt bony. :pachaha:

Last edited: