Is Logan the best superhero movie ever?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:comeon: Yall still trying to will that into being a better movie than it is. It's not the worst superhero movie ever made or as bad as some of the worst shyt Fox and Sony have put out, but BVS is a mess (even the directors cut). Even many of hte people that loved Man of Steel don't fukk with BvS.
Alright alright....the Bat stan in me tried to slide that in there :mjlol:

But I stand by my other statements:ufdup:

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I get it guys. Logan is still fresh in your minds, hence the stannery. Ill come back here next year and see. By then JL,Infinity Gauntlet and Homecoming will have come out. See if we're still ridin with Logan after that.

Disclaimer, I think most comic movies are trash; but it's amazing how the last one to come out is always rated so high. When any of these movies are making their run it's :ooh:

Soon as the next season rolls arond and the next crop comes out, its :pacspit:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My personal top 10 superhero films (that are based on comics):

The Dark Knight
Spider-Man 2
Superman 2 (The Richard Donner Cut)
Iron Man
Captain America The First Avenger (very underrated IMO)
Captain America The Winter Soldier
Captain America Civil War
Hellboy 2 The Golden Army (also very underrated)
Batman 89
The Avengers

Those are all movies that I can watch over and over again.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suicide Squad :hhh:
BVS :hhh:
Man of Steel :russell:
Batman and Robin :laff:
Batman Forever
Catwoman
Steel

I'll say this though.....I don't think Man of Steel is actually a bad movie. I honestly get why some people iike that movie even though I fukking hate it. I see what Zack Snyder was trying to do with it. I genuinely despise Snyder's take on Superman, but that movie is at least watchable and you can follow what's going on.

Now where I draw the line is when motherfukkers try to hold it up as some misunderstood masterpiece, as if that shyt isn't full of plot holes or lacks all sense of internal logic.

Also underneath all the shytty editing there's probably a decent movie in Suicide Squad.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Saw the movie for the first time yesterday. :wow:. The movie had so much emotion, the acting was top notch. Its was not like your typical over the top superhero movie. By the way Dafnee Keen is one of the best child actors in the business
Dark Knight

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
thought you nailed it with this. agreed 100% just couldn't put it into words.

at least when you compare a movie like TWS to other blockbuster action movies, it stacks up.

but when you compare a movie like logan... or even dark knight... to other 'adult' dramas, they would never even rank.
This would valid point if people were doing that, but they've been comparing Logan to other "comic book" films throughout the entire thread. Nobody is comparing them to adult dramas. Look at these posts, half of them are literally just lists of superhero movies. Your argument is valid though, just off topic.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Top 5 in my list
1.dark knight rises
2.Logan
3.dark knight
4.spiderman 3
5.Watchmen

giphy.gif

Lefty Gunz

Superstar