Is Kim Kardashian the new Marilyn Monroe?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anna Karina was my 60s girl crush tho

Raymond_Cauchetier0.jpg

woman-woman-karina.png

She was amazing in Godard's films

:noah::noah::noah:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
both popular slores who married simps

joe dimaggio was such a simp and so is kanye

Dude was a baseball star could have any woman he wanted yet he fell in the trap of a whore Marilyn Monroe.

Don't be Joe DiMaggio

Crazy that Joe D played on some one the most winningest and swagged out Yankee teams and STILL simped out on this bytch. And Joe wasn't some average ass player, he was a fuking star. Dude gave up like 2 years of his career to "fight" in WWII and people praised him for that shyt. He coulda had any bytch he wanted. It wasn't like Marilyn was the only top tier Hollywood bytch back then either.

Being a Yankee alone in the 20s-early 60s was an automatic p*ssy pass.

shyt, I'm sure Casey Stengel was getting p*ssy after games here and there.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I read w article about him, and lost all respect. Dude would plant flowers on her grave for years after, he tried to tame a ho and lost.

http://www.randomhouse.com/kvpa/talese/essays/dimaggio.html

Crazy that Joe D played on some one the most winningest and swagged out Yankee teams and STILL simped out on this bytch. And Joe wasn't some average ass player, he was a fuking star. Dude gave up like 2 years of his career to "fight" in WWII and people praised him for that shyt. He coulda had any bytch he wanted. It wasn't like Marilyn was the only top tier Hollywood bytch back then either.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I read w article about him, and lost all respect. Dude would plant flowers on her grave for years after, he tried to tame a ho and lost.

http://www.randomhouse.com/kvpa/talese/essays/dimaggio.html

It's sad fam because everyone KNEW Joe D loved that bytch. It's bugged out because it's not like she plucked him out of obscurity. Joe D was a star and a bootleg war hero that the govt/media used as a symbol of making military might look glamorous to these little kids.

But it's almost like he felt like he hit the lottery with this bytch when he fukking accomplished more than her. What has Marilyn Monroe done that comes close to a fvcking 56 game hit streak?

He prolly ignored her slore ways and thought she'd be the housewife type. And that's hard to do when you're fvcking JFK and RFK. Towards the end of her life/career, Marilyn was giving up the puss to high rollers because they kept her pockets fat and got her appearances/movies. But the cats that ran the industry knew that bytch was burnt out, popping pills/doing drugs and clearly had some issues. bytch was toxic.

Even after they broke up, Joe D prolly still thought they could make it work.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue

Everything you're saying makes sense. However, not only the coli is still talking about MM. She was IT back then. To some, she clearly still is. Earning 15 mil after being dead for so long? :comeon:

Let her sleep.

I still prefer Kim though. :manny: