Is Kevin Durant officially the second option?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
lemme get this straight- the problem with the Thunder is they don't run an offense but rely on isos which equals little-to-no ball movement, right? You're saying that to rectify this situation, there has to be even less ball-movement (and that durant can't make valid effort in trying to get his teammates involved)? Can't you see that it would make shyt worse?

You really think this is the solution for them to win a title?
Why are you creating something different than what I am saying.

I want Durant to take over games more than he does. I want him to have the ball in his hands and be the dominant scorer he should be. I want him to be an alpha dog. I dont see it enough in games and it irks me.

I didnt ask dude to be a 35, 1, 1 Reggie Miller type of player. I want him to be the scorer he should be. Be more aggressive and be the dominant guy on that team.

And if they dont win the title this year, he gonna start getting questions asked of him.

Daps
I want Durant to take over games more than he does. I want him to have the ball in his hands and be the dominant scorer he should be. I want him to be an alpha dog. I dont see it enough in games and it irks me..

He's been the leading clutch scorer over the last few seasons - how much more aggressive do you want him to be in games?

:wtf:

Daps
Why are you creating something different than what I am saying.

I want Durant to take over games more than he does. I want him to have the ball in his hands and be the dominant scorer he should be. I want him to be an alpha dog. I dont see it enough in games and it irks me.

I didnt ask dude to be a 35, 1, 1 Reggie Miller type of player. I want him to be the scorer he should be. Be more aggressive and be the dominant guy on that team.

And if they dont win the title this year, he gonna start getting questions asked of him.

Im not because you're alluding to Durant being the problem. He's like probably near last of the Thunder's problems, yet you're singling him out?

It doesn't make sense.

If they lose and he scores his usual 30PPG games on 50%, why should questions be asked of him not taking over games?

:wtf:

Daps
1) Why isn't Brooks running an offense?
2) Why is Westbrook taking erratic shots and not distributing the ball?
3) Why isn't Brooks fired?
4) Why doesn't Ibaka show more aggression demanding the ball?
5) Why doesn't all the role players demand the ball more?
6) Why don't the role players pick up their workload?
7) Are these the right role players for the Thunder?

etc etc

I mean there's literally countless of different questions that should be asked of why the Thunder aren't successful WELL before questions are asked of Durant's aggression.

I mean cotdamn like I said, he's the leading scorer in the clutch - how more dominant can he be (scoring wise)?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you just :troll:

Show me where I stated Westbrook was the reason they lost? Where did I say Durant can't improve? Yes he does need to be more aggressive, but you're acting like he isn't aggressive (and the lack of aggression is why they lost), which is completely wrong.

After all the questions I've given to you on why you fukked up - you failed to answer even one of them.

Why does Durant need to be more assertive like Melo and take over in the clutch? Tell me why, when the evidence points to the contrary?

The only person spinning anything is YOU, i give you stats on how productive and assertive he is in the clutch, yet you tell me to stop looking at them and look at the games, then you refer to Melo who he should be like in the clutch, when Durant's been more assertive than him in that time period, yet you want him to play like him because you think the FACTS are wrong and you are right.

By the way, I don't know why you're alluding to me being a Thunder fan. I'm not, I've got no horse in the race. You however do, and your blatant homerism is on full display. If Melo was still stuck in Denver, you wouldn't even be posting about this.

You keep referencing Melo in this thread , you! You keep trying to spin :aicmon: you said he's not more aggressive that's not his personality! Stop posting stats I don't want to hear that I'm not Hollinger :skip: I've seen Kevin durant play I don't need stats to tell me

Daps
You keep referencing Melo in this thread , you! You keep trying to spin :aicmon: you said he's not more aggressive that's not his personality! Stop posting stats I don't want to hear that I'm not Hollinger :skip: I've seen Kevin durant play I don't need stats to tell me

So what you're really saying is, you're delusional. Thanks for clearing that up:leon:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn for real had to be only once, still Durant been to the title game and was conference champ, more than likely will do it again this year, they just can't fukk with the heat

Once or not some stars (cp3 ) never been that far . Making the finals is a team accomplishment

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clutch points table up to March 7-

Clutch-Points_original.png

Up to date 2012/2013: NBA Stats - Player Clutch

Full season of 2011/2012: NBA Stats - Player Clutch

BUT NOOOO, DURANT NEEDS TO BE MORE LIKE MELO AND DEMAND THE BALL IN THE CLUTCH.

How do they come up with the game played ? Injury minutes or something ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once or not some stars (cp3 ) never been that far . Making the finals is a team accomplishment

I would agree, accept basketball is a superstar's game, Melo's been in the league for too long to have such moderate success. Cp3 isn't the one man army type of player like Bron, KD, and Melo.

Iverson took philly to the finals by himself, even though they got beat down, he still got them there just like Lebron did cleveland.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would agree, accept basketball is a superstar's game, Melo's been in the league for too long to have such moderate success. Cp3 isn't the one man army type of player like Bron, KD, and Melo.

Iverson took philly to the finals by himself, even though they got beat down, he still got them there just like Lebron did cleveland.

:aicmon: you need a team , those sixer teams were built around defense and getting A.I. The ball . Not to mention how weak the east was for both lebron and him! And that cp3 comment :childplease: he's the pg he supposedly can make the team better and he's had worse success. Kd isn't no damn one man army he has Westbrook another top 10 player and ibaka top defender . No offense but analyze breh don't just accept espn narratives

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon: you need a team , those sixer teams were built around defense and getting A.I. The ball . Not to mention how weak the east was for both lebron and him! And that cp3 comment :childplease: he's the pg he supposedly can make the team better and he's had worse success. Kd isn't no damn one man army he has Westbrook another top 10 player and ibaka top defender . No offense but analyze breh don't just accept espn narratives

Man that Philly team was worst than any team Melo played on. DEFENSE hah them nikkaz got SWEPT!
the Pistons that beat the lakers was a team built on defense.

so what if Cp3 is a point guard he's not the same tier as KD, Melo, and Bron as far as being an individual player.

KD is a one man army, you can take him off the Thunder and put him any other team, and the team will be playoff bound. Put Westbrook on the Bucks, you'll never hear about that nikka again.

You accepting the ESPN narrative now, all this melo dikk riding out of nowhere, and shytting on Durant, when he's already come closer to getting a ring than Melo has.