Is it true biracial people are beneficial to black people cause it lowers white population

Daps
Tariq compromised himself when he married a biracial woman so he has to take this all inclusive approach.
I have biracial cousins that I love like brothers and sisters, but they're not black..

Riq said what dr cress welsing said.

That a weapon against white supremacy is sex with a white person

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
As someone that has traveled up and down Central America, there is a HUGE population of either very African appearing or obviously mixed descendants of Africans living in countries like

Guatemala
DWh4jUAVwAAlgXD.jpg

Costa Rica
carnaval%2Blimon.jpg

Panama
Panama-2012-San-Francisco-Carnaval-Grand-Parade-7285096678.jpg

Mexico
maxresdefault.jpg

Etc...

In fact, many of the foods and cultural practices in those places are DIRECTLY from Africa. The rice that is a staple in their diets came on slave ships because it was fed to the slaves. The same goes for plants like

Tamarind
mex-grocer_2272_186196579

Sandia
eedfbbfb-f628-4b62-8a81-5d132e4c6e85_1.a00e7d1c21de73c5f33799f9e3c156ba.jpeg

(side note it’s funny how watermelon tells you where it’s from with its colors: red flesh, black seeds, green rind)

etc...

The problem is due to colonization and the dominant cultures there (European) people try to downplay their African side and are rewarded for doing so. The ONLY way OP’s theory works is IF African culture is at the forefront and is placed in a positive light or the individual family values their blackness.

My own kids are half Mexican and know what they are. They even color their Bitmojis brown which surprised me as they are my color. But I’ve preached blackness since they were babies. If there’s no value or pride taught about African roots, of course people will side with what benefits them most.

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is a loaded concept, but historically it benefits white people, because it lowers the concentration of the black population. Then biracial people will strive for status, denying their African heritage side to get ahead, thus giving white people an ally. This is historically how it works...

Don't believe me? Look no further than latin america.

At one point,50% of Mexico used to have african descendants.

First lemme start this off by saying to any AA reading these kinda threads, completely disregard non AA opinions when it comes to racial classifications in America. They are irrelevant to you.

It depends on the race system. In historically French and Spanish colonies, there is a 3 tier race system.

In the US, the Anglo-Saxon race system is a race binary. So historically, people like Fredrick Douglass who was mixed race, was still a slave, fought for abolition, etc.

In 2018 though, people who have one white parent can go either way as far as helping black people goes. Some go harder because of their white side, others identify more with white because of it.

As far as the existence of white people, race mixing (mainly between black men and white women) is not in the interest of white genetic survival. They are about 8% of the global population, and by definition regardless of where you go, only 2 white people can create a white child. If Obama married a white woman, white America would not accept them as white children.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
First lemme start this off by saying to any AA reading these kinda threads, completely disregard non AA opinions when it comes to racial classifications in America. They are irrelevant to you.

It depends on the race system. In historically French and Spanish colonies, there is a 3 tier race system.

In the US, the Anglo-Saxon race system is a race binary. So historically, people like Fredrick Douglass who was mixed race, was still a slave, fought for abolition, etc.

In 2018 though, people who have one white parent can go either way as far as helping black people goes. Some go harder because of their white side, others identify more with white because of it.

As far as the existence of white people, race mixing (mainly between black men and white women) is not in the interest of white genetic survival. They are about 8% of the global population, and by definition regardless of where you go, only 2 white people can create a white child. If Obama married a white woman, white America would not accept them as white children.
Right and I was going into dive in that, but didnt feel like writing a dissertation.

I'm pretty sure everyone here is well aware of the one drop rule in America, but I was just bringing historical context to the notion of trying to outbreed the black population, in certain parts of North America.

But in regards to the concept of race being binary in the US, we still see forms of self-hate, hegemony and putting white supremacy on a pedestal. No more realistic example than of people like Black Chyna trying lighten their skin, or fetishism of light skin, latin, white or exotic women.

Why are light skin women seen as more ideal mates than women with darker pigmentation?

The topic within itself is quite complex....

Heck I'm lowkey watching my family get lighter. I be looking niece and nephew sometimes like damn, I wonder what the dating scene will be like for them when they grow up. I hope they don't succumb to white supremacy and think they can't find mates who are black or put white people on a pedestal, like we see presently today.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It can go either way.

They could all date black or go white, but most of the time, they go and have kids with white people. So no they dont help us lol

OP is obsessed with these type of topics