Is it just me or is Social Media starting to fall off?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:ld: I feel like social media is more alive than ever.

AIM and shyt might not be poppin' all the way like that anymore. But there's shyt like GroupMe, SnapChat, etc. that's 10 times better and more inclusive. I'm pretty much on groupme all day everyday chatting with friends, business groups, etc.

My Twitter timeline stays goin' (Instagram as well and Vine is fukking hilarious) and my FB as well whenever I decide to hop on.

Many of you are not "social" people from jump, which is why "social" media is dead to you. Lol.
You don't have to be social to see FB, Twitter, message boards are falling off. As you can see I'm 1 of the most sociable ppl on here and off of here yet I notice it's dying. My twitter timeline only has like 20 posts per hour and I follow a fair share of ppl. I don't follow the chics that just write bullshyt up and down their timeline tho.

This is why I said maybe it's just me but my Facebook timeline is on life support and if it wasn't for Meme's and the occasional bish complaining about haters and men it would be flatlined. Same shyt here, The Booth is dead now too besides the Kendrick shyt that livened it for a couple weeks but it's back down now.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if a site is falling off, stop using it or something :yeshrug:
promise if folks stop using whats falling off they wont be missed off said site

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
It's just kind of pointless imo..I deleted all of my stuff a while back.

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
You don't have to be social to see FB, Twitter, message boards are falling off. As you can see I'm 1 of the most sociable ppl on here and off of here yet I notice it's dying. My twitter timeline only has like 20 posts per hour and I follow a fair share of ppl. I don't follow the chics that just write bullshyt up and down their timeline tho.

This is why I said maybe it's just me but my Facebook timeline is on life support and if it wasn't for Meme's and the occasional bish complaining about haters and men it would be flatlined. Same shyt here, The Booth is dead now too besides the Kendrick shyt that livened it for a couple weeks but it's back down now.

i mean it's really who u follow. nobody really tells u to follow lames, its ur choice on who u follow that's why my twitter's pretty comedy every time. I don't rely on it as the sole source of entertainment. If it's an off day, it's an off day

social media is still on its peak, at least for me. it's still a great way to connect with people other than actually goin out and doin it

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Social media is still cool. Some go on social media and try to keep up with the youngsters. I log on FB and just talk to the usual friends about sports, politics, wrestling, music or movies. I see nothing wrong with that, but those who go on social media and use it to air out some hoe or the nikka who won't pay child support irritates me and makes the experience very sickening. Social media is about who you follow and who you allow to follow you.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When I get a job, I'll be on the computer alot less. It's eaten too many years of my life.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:ld: I feel like social media is more alive than ever.

AIM and shyt might not be poppin' all the way like that anymore. But there's shyt like GroupMe, SnapChat, etc. that's 10 times better and more inclusive. I'm pretty much on groupme all day everyday chatting with friends, business groups, etc.

My Twitter timeline stays goin' (Instagram as well and Vine is fukking hilarious) and my FB as well whenever I decide to hop on.

Many of you are not "social" people from jump, which is why "social" media is dead to you. Lol.
theres WAY too many apps these days..i can see why it turns some off.. shyt we only get 15 min breaks at work.fukk i look like trying to check fb, instagram, twitter, tumblr...and then vine and keek?.. i liked vine but IG really killed it with one update :heh:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
If social media is dying then it's gonna be a slow death because it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
yea shyt getting kind of wack including this site. Which hurts cause i was loving the site. But hiphop is boring as fukk these days. nikkas begged for 50's downfall,NOW WHAT? The rap game is wack. Too many blatant record label employees on here.
We've beeb reduced to celebrating an overrated rapper's overrated verse cause he said a few names. I can go listen to THE GAME and get more exciting verses saying names. Then when someone rips him,everyone's calling foul and crying instead of hoping kdot comes back and they really get it on. This culture is now pussified boring and corny.

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Only good thing about twitter is checking for sports.

Otherwise twitter is garbage.

Coli >>>