• No

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a once in the life time or generational player to me. He'll probably get in, but I don't think he should, just like I don't think Tony Parker or Manu should get in either.

Manu is a frist ballot HOF, his International career easily put him there

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Manu is a frist ballot HOF, his International career easily put him there
YEah I don't rate International or college highly, but like I said in another thread, I'm sure he will be in, I just don't think he deserves to be in. Just like I don't think Parker, Wallace, Dikembe, and others deserve to be in.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shaq finally acknowledged he's not on the Big Ben Wallace bandwagon. Shaq
let it be known he believes the Pistons' two-time reigning Defensive Player
of the Year is overrated. Following Thursday night's Game 5 victory in which
O'Neal scored 20 points on 9-of-15 shooting and overwhelmed Wallace in the
first half, he sounded tired of hearing about Big Ben's wonderful defense.
"My thing is, if you're the Defensive player of the Year, show me," said
Shaq. "I'm the Diesel. I'm just being me. You guys are the ones that vote
for [the] awards that you all be handing out." Last week, when asked if
Wallace was intimidating, Shaq said: "The only one who intimidates me is
me."

:russ:

But in reality Detroit played Shaq straight up, while they were collapsing on Kobe all game. Shaq's gonna score for sure if you play single coverage.
But far as defense goes, he was a liability. Detroit murdered Lakers defense. Shaq getting exposed time after time in the PnR situations and not rotating quick enough. Overall, you'd say Shaq performed very well if looking at his numbers but watching the actual games he really underperformed.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YEah I don't rate International or college highly, but like I said in another thread, I'm sure he will be in, I just don't think he deserves to be in. Just like I don't think Parker, Wallace, Dikembe, and others deserve to be in.
well NBA is not only the measuring stick. he deserves it more than any NBA superstars that didn't win any rings. the dude carried Argetina and beat USA
that's a key to HOF

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Look at the fukking size difference

espnw_lebron_itg_06.jpg

And yeah, Big Ben is a HOFer.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Im sure the players knew just not management.
their management sucked, like big time, they drafted rasheed wallace and traded him one year later for rod strickland, he was good for like 3 seasons while sheed had a way longer career

then they traded chris webber for mitch richmond :dead: webber deserves the championship

and they got rid of ben wallace for nothing

they made horrible decisions trading for players who were about to hit the decline

They coulda had sheed, webber, juwan trio, or ben wallace, webber, juwan and strickland team. In the era where big men were a must have players

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Only reason he wouldnt get in is if you think he benefitted from the Pistons system. It seems like he kinda got exposed when he went to Chicago. Still, the stats he achieved in terms of blocks and rebounds while in Detroit as well as the accolades should get him in.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
their management sucked, like big time, they drafted rasheed wallace and traded him one year later for rod strickland, he was good for like 3 seasons while sheed had a way longer career

then they traded chris webber for mitch richmond :dead: webber deserves the championship

and they got rid of ben wallace for nothing

they made horrible decisions trading for players who were about to hit the decline

They coulda had sheed, webber, juwan trio, or ben wallace, webber, juwan and strickland team. In the era where big men were a must have players
I agree but don't forget webber kept getting into trouble they wanted him gone but you are right of course.