Insidious 3 with a 60% rating, 7.7/10

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Homie I've heard so much about this...:lupe:
a lot of it is based on personal experience which can be a drag but a lot it coincides with the platforms of our darkest nightmares and sleep paralysis IE the dark figures/demons! Towards the middle of the programme they introduce some evil dark shadow demons with evil red eyes..this ruined my sleep and comfort zone, although, the estúpido in me did put it on around midnight in my bedroom with the lights all off!!

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
it's a mockumentary you slimy disgusting fagget!

I don't believe in that sleep paralysis shyt. I've never seen demons or any of that magic shyt. I've been in the most probable places to see them nikkas too :birdman:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Movie was hot fukking trash.

The writer gave himself a part in the movie And set himself up to be in sequels on some ghost hunter shyt.

The scares were fukking garbage

The concept was ducking trash

The creep factor was wretched.

The bride in black ended up being a joke and got powned with ease.

The villain was horrendous.They had the old psychic bytch back from putting mothballs in her clothes playing the hero.

Movie was fukked on all levels. They just making shyt up. Don't call out to your dead mother because a ghost will come to get you. What.. retarded. The only thing that was kinda freaky was the motivation for the demonic ghost. nikka just wanted a collection of hoes. Otherwise movie is not recommendable. Do not see this film. Netflix it if you're bored
You realize the writer has been in all 3 movies?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You realize the writer has been in all 3 movies?
I didn't but making the old lady the hero and then bringing the writer in to me put to much focus on lame characters to solve the problem. The father in this movie was ducking clueless and weak. The daughter seemed like they put her in this movie as a favor for sucking dikk on a Disney Channel set.

Nothing was redeeming about this film if you spent money on it. I'm telling you. Do not see this film. it's horror in a different sense. It's just a horrendous film.

A ghost who wants to kill bytches so he can have a harem of ghost hoes to torture for eternity

fukk OUTTA HERE :pacspit: if I catch the director of this film in public I'm going to neg him. Just gonna walk up to him and be like

Negged.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I didn't but making the old lady the hero and then bringing the writer in to me put to much focus on lame characters to solve the problem. The father in this movie was ducking clueless and weak. The daughter seemed like they put her in this movie as a favor for sucking dikk on a Disney Channel set.

Nothing was redeeming about this film if you spent money on it. I'm telling you. Do not see this film. it's horror in a different sense. It's just a horrendous film.

A ghost who wants to kill bytches so he can have a harem of ghost hoes to torture for eternity

fukk OUTTA HERE :pacspit: if I catch the director of this film in public I'm going to neg him. Just gonna walk up to him and be like

Negged.
:ehh:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Sleep Paralysis is real af...

Homie I've heard so much about this...:lupe:

It's creepy as fukk...especially if you've dealt with the shyt before.

You can't really call this scientific, but, it's cool seeing the different perspectives people have, when it comes to explaining their takes on it.