INDIAN Chicks mad that their men are c00nING too. LMAO.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
I think his point is South Asians are the biggest consumers of skin lightening creams

Are you upset bai?
You get it. I thought my point was obvious. In India (and other countries) they worship lighter/whiter skin so much so they will bleach their genitals to get closer to a Caucasian aesthetic.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Indian men are the biggest c00ns, look at aziz ansari.
Every show he's in, he's chasing a white chick.

Indian women are bad af too, I need to find me a nice Guyanese or Trini coolie....:noah:
maxresdefault.jpg

So you don't know the difference between east Indians and native americans? Because your comment made no sense.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Which Indian women y'all like the most? The northern ones or Dravidians? There's some really beautiful dark skin Indian women.
:mjlol:

Dravidians of course because they darker

but the northern ones sure know how to dance

india is a backward nation but let us hope things get better with them. they are still 'recovering' from british rule

also, let us put an end to the caste system and human slavery in general. that shyt aint right

:mjcry:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
On the low if you deal with some indian folks this always been an issue. In their culture many times the women got to get approval from dad and brothers on who they can date.

But the dad and the brothers be out there smashing everything.

I have known at least 2 indian girls who basically were shamed into not dating and marrying some black dudes. But their own dad and brothers were smashing every sista and white girl they could get their hands on.

And folks got the nerve to say black men try to police black womens coochies.....:mjlol:

That's men from every culture. Its called misogyny.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Dont Indian chicks date out a lot as well tho? It is similar to their asian counterparts. They worship white men and abhor their own men. So alot of indian and asian dudes simply date out cuz their own women dont want them. So I dunno what this broad is complaining about.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I'm sure Indian women thought that of me and its true. Self hate is rampant and I've personally seen a lot of Indian men going all out for white women. I wasn't ever checking for Indian women growing up and am embarrassed of my view point.

Edit :whoo:
Leave black women alone apu :camby:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dont Indian chicks date out a lot as well tho? It is similar to their asian counterparts. They worship white men and abhor their own men. So alot of indian and asian dudes simply date out cuz their own women dont want them. So I dunno what this broad is complaining about.
Not true, the women a lot of times are condemned by their fathers if they date outside their ethnic group and can be excommunicated from the family. Some are more liberal and allowed to date out but most of them are not. The men have more freedom to date out of their ethnic group usually but even for them sometimes though rarely it an be a problem like the mother being mad at them.

The problem is not that their women don't want them but that they just want the white women lol. They don't value their women and even the arabs hate their women. Was talking with one of them and he was telling me how Arab girls don't give good head :mjlol: white girls are freaks.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Indian men out here value white women as damn near gods...unfortunately for them, white women don't be cheaking on them at all. shyt is funny and sad
Word they love white women to the point its creepy. But white women aint checking for them lol.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip