In-shape black women >>>> any other body type (chunky big booty women included)

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I'll leave this here

• In a study by Sue et al.,(2002) the activity levels of 1,213 black girls and 1,166 white girls decreased significantly between the ages of nine and 18. White girls suffered a 64% decline while black girls experienced a 100% decline in activity.
  • African American female athletes in particular are 27% more likely than students overall to graduate from college (NCAA, 2013 and NWLC, 2013).
  • Urban girls, especially girls of color, often face unique barriers to participation. Many have jobs in order to supplement family incomes, while others take care of siblings at home. In some ethnic groups, parental support for girls’ athletic participation may be lacking (Place, 2004).
Being active or having a healthy life style is easier to do when it starts at a young age. I've also said putting your child in sports activities is ESPECIALLY beneficial to young black girls. My dad did this with my sister. My aunt his sister had basically been fat/obese her entire life and died at age 40. He didn't want that for my sister my dad purposely put her in sports at age 5. Which she ended up doing track,basketball, volleyball, and soccer. She also got a gym membership at 14 and used to go to the gym with my mom (my dad and I also went). It was expected and taught in our household that being fat and sloppy was not healthy.

To this day my sister is in the gym at least 4 days a week. And if I have a daughter I'll be taking the same approach my dad did. Not saying that it will guarantee that a young black girl will take to physical activity or become a multiple sport athlete like my sister but it beats having them sit around the house.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
So it has nothing to do with lack of money and or time?:comeon: Or the fact that most gyms aren't in urban (black) areas?

I could understand this excuse if we had ladies out here desiring to be body builders. These chicks don't even need a gym to not be fat, daily jogging and eating the right foods would take care of that. I've heard a lot of excuses for why people can't go to the gym, ironically, cost associated with the gym is rarely one of them, really breh. :comeon:

Last edited:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
man that is bullshyt. YMCA offers scaleable rates based on income as long as you bring proof of your income. Also you don't need to go to a gym to get in shape.

Would you agree that it's an issue of economics? I'm not making excuses for it but I think it plays a part.

I could understand this excuse if we had ladies out here desiring to be body builders. These chicks don't even need a gym to not be fat, daily jogging and eating the right foods would take care of that. I've heard a lot of excuses for why people can't go to the gym, ironically, cost associated with the gym is rarely one of them, really breh. :comeon:

I'll concede to your point about the gym like above but I'll ask you a question. Did any of the excuses you heard have anything to do with neighborhood safety? Only reason I'm asking is where I'm from, jogging in the wrong hood could get you fukked up.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
o-OBESE-BLACK-WOMEN-facebook.jpg

you know damn well people don't mean this when they say "thick" or "borderline fat" :comeon:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Would you agree that it's an issue of economics? I'm not making excuses for it but I think it plays a part.

I'll concede to your point about the gym like above but I'll ask you a question. Did any of the excuses you heard have anything to do with neighborhood safety? Only reason I'm asking is where I'm from, jogging in the wrong hood could get you fukked up.

If that's a concern then that's a concern. Obviously safety is a big issue, I don't disagree with it, but when it comes to reasons why our women don't go to the gym, I never hear those reasons from their mouths. It's usually something more on the lines of genetics, which to me in most cases is just an excuse for laziness :yeshrug:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I know black women that like to work out in women only gyms/areas or they just workout at home only because they feel more comfortable.

Mankofit's (massie arias) body is perfect though :ohlawd:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you know damn well people don't mean this when they say "thick" or "borderline fat" :comeon:

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Let's be real though, a lot of chicks dudes on here be gassing up look like the one on the right with a fatter ass. I know she's a CAC, yadda yadda this is a body type example.

d2768f713b496aa80b43953547c4abe7.jpg

In this case I'm still taking the girl OP posted :shaq2:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
So it has nothing to do with lack of money and or time?:comeon: Or the fact that most gyms aren't in urban (black) areas?
Because you need a gym and more than an hour out of your day to exercise and watch your diet :comeon:
You got people who got hours to spend on tv, social media or video games but act like they got no time to exercise, plus you can get on youtube and look up plenty of bodyweight workouts to get you right. People just have more excuses than initiative.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as she got soft attachments(big azz or titis) to go with that in shapeness that's fine....But at the end of the day the attachments and how large those attachments are compared to the body they are attached to,are what makes a nice body for me:sas1:

A little gut is nothing when the front thigh meat,and back thigh meat poke out crazy:banderas:

I'd take a soft thick chick over this woman any day,I'd take her out of shape if it meant she would grow some more azz and t*ts.

Its all about what brings out your best features as a woman,which happens to be your attachments:manny: