In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:sadcam:

gonn wake up early download and throw on my tablet and watch at work :smugfavre:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Yo, this ep was kinda fukkin with me at first, with how fast shyt was moving, almost rushed.

I was about to be all "Aww hell naw, these nikkas on they '24' steeze" :childplease:

But, it ended fairly piffly, and that season sizzle reel is the business :myman:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brody trying to play both sides. You can't do that shyt. Them al-Qaeda goons are gonna AK up his house. He needs to tell Abu Nazir to kick rocks or get down with them 100%....no middle ground.

His daughter is a G. Yeah she fukked up by saying he's a Muslim but she was right with everything she was saying. That boy was on some "kill the brown people" red neck shyt and she checked him.

Carrie is crazy as fukk. Looking like :troll: after she took out the guy with the gun. The CIA needs to give her meds and let her work....who else on their team is fukking with her? Even when she was crazy last season she was on her "Beautiful Mind" shyt.

Brody's wife lost mad cool points with her rant. Holding the Quran talking about "these are the people that tortured you". shyt was crazy foul. I know a few Muslim cats so maybe I took it a little personally, I dunno. It was :snoop: though.

That new foreign chick got some DSLs. :ahh:

Anyway, good ep. I'm sure I forgot a few things. I might have to move "X-Files" up my all-time list since 2 of the best shows on TV, "Homeland" and "Breaking Bad", are both by former "X-Files" writers.

Fred.