In 2018 can we finally admit that Toby Mcguire was the GOAT spiderman?

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Who do yall brehs think could play miles though? I think an unknown breh would be best
:ohhh:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Facts fukk Tom Holland sensitive ass im happy he died in infinity war and I hope he stays dead his spiderman sucks ass Toby is forever the OG webhead and Garfield is second because he was funny as spiderman and had charisma plus his costume was dope

Tom holland is basically just Ironman Jr
You're not a real spiderman fan if you like Tom holland period! :pacspit:

He is a disgrace to the character and the spiderman mantle

ALL HE DOES IS WHINE AND RIDES TONY STARK'S dikk

The OG Spidey made his own costume and tech and didn't need no iron spider armor :hhh:

Peter parker was an average breh who was smart but was considered a nerd at school

He wasn't a cornball but he was a lil dorky with the glasses and shyt on sum can I take your picture for the yearbook :troll:

But when he put on that mask and was shootin them webs :wow: nikka brought that Queens swag and was not only webbin nikkaz up he was hurting they feelings while doing it

My favorite spidey villian is Rhino is because I love how spidey always roast him about how goofy he look in that rhino costume :russ:

By the time they finish fightin rhino be like :mjcry: " pleez take me serious"

fukk Tom Holland :birdman:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Completely agree. People didn't read the greatest run of Spidey comics 121-211 when Peter was a lame in school and in the suit.

They did a fantastic progression high school Tobey - College Tobey and Working Tobey.

He was actually a smart guy, intelligent and not aloof outside of the suit.

Greatest Spider man. Spiderman 2 top 3 hero movie.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I don't like how Tom Holland Spiderman owes his superheroeness to Tony Stark

Spiderman was 16 whooping ass and learning by himself in the comics. Ironman was a nobody B level hero.

I don't mind Tony being a mentor but creating his suits and him being a mini Ironman is dumb.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I know he's in high school in the story, but whenever I've seen spiderman he didn't look so young. Unless there is a series where peter looks like a little kid, I've only seen him look like a young adult.

Because spider-man is a little kid :mindblown:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Toby is such a dork that I think he made a good spiderman. His character is pretty endearing. I don't think it's an accurate representation of the books, but if we're looking at it as an average college loser getting super powers, he does a pretty good job.

So as Peter Parker I think he's good, as spiderman, ehhh not really. Still, spiderman 2 is the greatest

Tobey was a real character, a real human being. The Raimi films are positively Shakespearean.

I appreciate how the new Spider-Man is trying hard to be the comics brought to life, but nothing they do can be as compelling as Tobey.
100% Toby seems less based on comics and more based on real life. That's why he's such a dork and not that funny. Seemed like a person who was just trying in life.

Last edited: